Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

HIYA

Started by harristbct3, April 22, 2013, 05:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harristbct3

Hey everybody, My names Christian and I'm 21.  I'm a guy just to clear things up lol. 
I'm from Maryland.  My favorite game of all time is Magic the Gathering.  I am a competitive Magic player and spend many weekends across America playing with my team in tournaments.  Clay sent me a message on MCF and thats how I found out about the server.
I've played minecraft on and off for 3 years.  The reason I stop playing for an extended amount of time is becuase the servers I play on always seems to get shut down and I starting over and need a little break, Know what I mean? I hope that wont happen here =]
I have a dog and a cat.  the dogs name is Kipper and the cat is called Cat.  I had a sugar glider that just died named Momo =[.
I love building into the enviroment and making the builds look like they belong.
In real life I excel at MTG and other board/table top games.  I wrestled,, played football, and did theater in highschool. Thespien right here lol.
I love 90s bands like Blink and Sum.
I look forward to meeting new people =]

Mzmerize761

Welcome to claytonia, I hope you have an awesome time here. Make sure to check out mumble sometime. Most of us are on it talking to each other. Also, sorry about your sugar glider.
Steam IGN  : Mzmerize761
Xbox Live IGN: Mzmerize761

Kaz

Maryland, eh? Where exactly? I'm from Baltimore
Stay Cool 8)

DubhAingeal

Just wanted to say hello and welcome to the server, if you need any help do not hesitate to ask we are a helpful bunch, Also a lot of us use mumble so if you want you should check it out.

Also sorry to hear about  your sugar glider I always wanted one are they hard to keep?

Fraisone

Welcome bro. And I'm sorry to hear about your loss.
Did I do that?

harristbct3

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I look forward to getting to know all of you and playing on here.  I'm 45 minutes from Baltimore Kazathus. Ever hear of waldorf or la plata?
Dubhaingeal, They are actually really easy to take care of.  Ours just got some weird sickness which is very rare for sugar gliders. They are amazing pets.  thanks again Fraisone.