Main Menu

News:

Support Claytonia:   

Let's get a team started.

Started by Tokilin, February 26, 2014, 06:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokilin

Well, I played ages ago. I used to be "Alright" but I stopped playing for a number of months due to bad internet. My internet is able now and I would like to play a bit... I just have no excuse to. Of course, if we start a team and get half decent, people might wanna know about us. Thus, more people would want to know about Claytonia.

As far as I remember, the only thing I couldn't do well was ADC, but the other stuff shouldn't be to hard for me to re-learn. There are a number of players here (not sure on the count) and I'm sure a variety of positions can be played within those numbers. I don't want it to be a hardcore team (daily practices, etc.) but a simple team should inspire me to play a tad more...

Help me out?

(No, league of legends isn't the main game I play on Claytonia)
Until next time, this was Toki
   How useful was this post?
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Millarz

This sounds like an awesome idea. Let's just lay down the rule right off the bat that we don't allow raging or trolling or anything of the sort though. That ruins the game for people :/ If you do badly on accident, oh well. We'll learn from the mistake. Now if you do something generally reckless and stupid like "Oh I'm adc! I'm going to 1 v 5 the entire team!" yeah that's kinda asking to be scolded :p Not raged at, but yelled at yeah. I main ADC and can do everything but support. I can't support at all. It's sad. I play Twitch, Cho, Anivia, Talon, Shyvana (top only), started nasus, quinn (when I'm bored of twitch), tristana (just started her too), and ziggs. Leona support if I'm forced to.
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.

RTab

I blow major ass... got like 20 deaths one game and not on purpose lol xD but to be fair it was against bots and those bots kick ass.... if you guys need a 5th guy you can count me in!

Tokilin

Any number of people is nice :)

And R-tab, bots are supposed to be easy :P
But that's okay. Yeah, it's more or less a collaboration of people who... just wanna play. Scolding will be a part of it, but yes, ragers can leave. :P

And we'll work with you R-tab, I suck currently as well XD
Everyone get's kinda mad at me when I say "Can I support as Teemo?" (working on getting a real support character, btw. Working on other things first though)
One of the beauties of this game are the many builds and play styles in 40-60 minutes stretches :)
We can spam bots sometime and just dominate :)

fishingrat7

I could never really get into that game :L i can try again though i did semi good when i played i guess.. i just didn't like the aspect that you had to pay for 2 more abilities or whatever

RTab

Im my best with Ashe And Prolly going Top or Bot, I get screwed if i go mid

Tokilin

Pay for more abilities? The only thing I've ever really spent money on in league would be skins...

and Ashe is an ADC/Support, typically she'd go bottom :)

RTab

Well lets game soon then! Even if it isnt a full team

Millarz

What level are you guys, Ryan and rat? Tom and I would be happy to help you out and improve. At least in rtab's case. I don't know how you stand skill wise rat. You might be better than me for all I know :P I'm by far no expert in the game but I certainly know enough to help newer players. And Tom is right. Ashe goes bot. Typically tank/fighters are top, apcs mid, and then a support and adc bot.

Tokilin

I just have to ask... Tom? :P

And yeah, I know enough to get you afloat, but the advanced stuff we'll both have to figure out. I'll be out of touch for a few days but from the looks of things we'll have to set up a time. In a couple days I'll be virtually free, so the restrictions on when that time could be is up to you guys :P

elboone

you know im down man just hit me up in ts ill be getting on more now
the love lost is the hate found

JudgeCrane

Can always hit me up in game names are "Shadowkrag / JudgeCrane", just say hey and your from Claytonia. I usually play 3v3 just cause its short but requires some teamwork been trying get back into 5's. I nearly made it to gold in season 3 but sadly when season 4 rolled around it reset everything. Shame I was few wins away too. :(
I play a pretty good support and mid after that I would say my 2nd best roles are ADC and top then lastly jungle.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

oyeti

Been thinking of getting back into LoL.  Been many months since I played.  I believe i was Silver IV when i was playing a decent amount.  Lost my promotion to Silver III like 4 times.  I mained in the support role.  Add if you like.

LoL game name is oyeti89

Cheers!

Tokilin

So this team thing... is it gonna be a ranked team or is there a way to make it a "normal" team? And should I just start adding Claytonia members?

Tokilin

Well, I made a ranked team anyway.

Team: Claytonia
Team Tag: Atonia (would only let me put 6 characters top)

I'll start adding people from the league user and champ section. I think you have to be lvl 30 to join, but we'll get a little group going to include those who aren't 30. Gotta play with everyone :)

zerokiriyu

Never really played this but I will give it a shot
Zero-

Zito

I'll join. I suck, but I'll join.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Millarz

Awesome we're actually making a team! Personally I don't care much in team if we win or lose. It's for fun.

Zito

Seriously though, I'm absolutely terrible.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Millarz

That's fine. We'll help you as much as we can. Or at least I will.

Zito

Toki's been helping me out a lot with it.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Millarz

Zito

Yeah, I could still use all the help I can get though tbh...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

oyeti

Tokilin

I've added people to my friends list, I'll try adding anyone who is level 30 to the team when I can... but not everyone is level 30. Some are close and others are Zito o:

Doesn't matter though. If we get a large enough group going with all of us on our lists, Hopefully there will always be someone online to play with :)

Make sure to post your user into the other thread I made for that stuff. Won't be able to find you otherwise.

Zito

What's so special about level 30?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tokilin

Level 30 is the cap, where everyone has the same amount of mastery points to spend and has access to all of the same things. Level 30 is where things start getting competitive because of that. It allows for a large variety of play style and  builds.

Since everyone is on "equal" terms, there is a ranking system. Not only for single people, but whole teams as well, like Team Claytonia. They want equality for the players on the team. Its not to spite people below level 30.

Zito

That makes sense. How long does it take to reach 30?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Millarz

It takes around 300 normal games. More or less depending on wins/losses, bot games played, etc.

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Millarz

Seems so, but once you hit 30 it doesn't seem like that much anymore :p

Zito

It'll be a few months at least before I make it that far. 300 games is a lot XD

~Zito #corrupt4dmins