Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

my intro

Started by HomieC223, April 17, 2013, 09:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HomieC223

:D hi. my username is homiec223 in minecraft and im a human. im male 13 in chicago. my derpy dog's name is palmer and i dont really have favorite music. i used to be a huge part of an ftb server until its just became overrun with lag and griefers. i was pretty popular on that server. :D . i usually make 5-8 friends on the server and have inside jokes with them. one time when my friend bay listics was afk and got killed i made a house out of melons and put his stuff inside. i dont grief because i hate it. my east favorite thing in mc is nether portal traps. was stuck in one for days. anyway im a pretty chill person. i like to make people laugh and i do alot. im a pokemon master and yea. idk what else there is to say. i play bioshock but it really creeps me out. i also really like the pokemon games but i slightly dislike all of the strange graphics and things in x and y. also i have a friend named sreenbo. his name is johnny and we r buds. sometimes i get in trouble at school but its not ike drugs or anything. it was because m teacher always says "baloney" when someone says something slightly false and when she said my notes were not "quality" i shouted "baloney" and spent the rest of the day laughing and sitting in the back of the room. i go to a public school and im not like the most popular but im up there. i like hedgehogs alot. and im almost out of space sooooo please accept this introdiction. i forgot to say that im a REALLY good builder in mc and make pretty houses. but i am terrible at pvp so i will be dying alot. bye :D also my name is charlie

BlazingWildBill

Welcome to the server! Be sure to join us in mumble!
:D

Woodsy1995

Welcome to the server i hope to see some of your houses
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

PrimeZz

Chicago is all you had to say, you won me over. im on the south subs