Started by TigerHeart6, March 07, 2014, 02:17:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerHeart6

TigerHeart
Name:: TigerHeart
Race:: Human
Role:: Royal Guard

Description::
TigerHeart has dark blonde hair and brown eyes. She's stands about 5'7 and she's very fit and strong. She always wears a hairpiece that's a white feather with two red jewels on the tip. When she was little her family used to tell her that the feather was from a mythical bird. Tiger is usually suited in armor and ready for battle.

Personality:: TigerHeart has a strong sense of justice, and she usually sides with authority. Her allegiance as a guard falls in line more with the Queen than the King. She is also extremely loyal with close friends and companions. She would be very conflicted if she had to choose between her duty or her friends. Tiger usually keeps a calm head in dangerous situations, which help keep her alive. She doesn't make decisions on whims, but analyses all her options carefully.  Tiger also feels strongly bound to repaying any debt, whether it was her life being saved, or a simple kindness. Tiger can be too trusting with people she holds close, she considers this a fault, as she has been deceived in the past. She has an intense hatred for Orcs.

Lore:: TigerHeart came from a big family that owned a small farm. She had four brothers and two sisters. Her family always showed a great admiration for the Royals, and a couple of her brothers died in wars fighting for the King. To her family it was an honor to die in battle for their Kingdom, so Tiger grew up with great respect for authority. Her family was very close with each other, and their family bond was very important. Unfortunately a group of Orcs came across her family farm and massacred them. Tiger escaped, but she has never returned to her old home. She still does not know if any of her family members survived the attack. Not long after fleeing her home, she started working her way into becoming a guard for the King, She enjoyed the sense of community the guards shared, and with this she made her new family.

_chickadee

I love this! I'm so excited :')

Chickadee and Tiger are going to be great friends I think

Blaidrug

very nice! Did you make the pic? If so, you're very talented. I'm still getting the hang of realistic bodies >.<

Anyway, this'll be interesting!
Better defend the castle, Tiger girl. Wouldn't want it to be too easy for us golems to get in ;)
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

TigerHeart6

Thanks guys! :) I'm excited to continue playing. And yes, I made the picture. I'm glad you like it! :)

TigerHeart6

This was a sketch I did before I made Tiger's skin for when she went in hiding. I kind of liked this sketch, so I did a quick colour job in photoshop. :)

Saya