Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

grizzleybear30 introduction

Started by grizzleybear30, April 17, 2013, 01:45:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grizzleybear30

Hello, I'm grizzleybear30. If you don't know who I am, well all you need to know is I'm your best friend xD. You might not know it, but you'll see. I'm 13 years old, male, and I live in Michigan.I love playing Guitar. Music is my life, and I'm a really chill/laid back guy to talk to. My Time zone is Eastern. Other than Minecraft for some reason I'm really addicted to roblox, but I also have a PS3 and a XBOX 360. I really love military games though, I'm a huge military WW1/WW11 fan. Medal Of Honor is a great series. Really classic. I found out about this server through someone streaming on Twitch.tv, and I've been playing minecraft for 2 years. I have no pets. My specialty in Minecraft Is Skyblock, but I'm also really good at mining. I suck at making houses so I would always make a cave house. I'm not good at much IRL, but I can really play guitar. And as for music, well my music taste differs from others. I'm an oldschool type. From Poison to Guns N' Roses with a side of Alice In Chains sprinkled with some Nirvana covered in Metallica dipped in slayer with maybe some Megadeth. Yeah, I'm a huge Metalhead. But my all time favorite band ever, the greatest band in the history in my opinion, Pantera. That's right, Pantera. RIP the greatest guitarist Dimebag Darrell. So yeah, thats all I have to say.

Kaz

You're my best friend already :) Hope to see you on the server sometime! Enjoy yourself here and make use of the forums!
Stay metal \m/
Stay Cool 8)

DubhAingeal

Good to hear your going to stick around man and hey maybe I can learn a thing or two from you about skyblock.