Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

Skyrim RolePlay/Pick your adventure!

Started by zerokiriyu, March 04, 2014, 10:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerokiriyu

Alright, I finally figured out how to link you guys to my channel! Thanks to Deit.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTU6c4E01dkFJzQLrK_LwwA?feature=watch

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character so far:

Race: Dark Elf

Genger: Female (I will not be able to do the voice, I will try but....)

Name: Raven (Thank you Millarz)

Kit: Magic

Style: Mage

Major Skills: Conjuration, Illusion, Sneak, and One Handed

Main Quest line to follow: I will be a bard and play at taverns. (sorry but I am not doing the bards college, I might after some time) My main quest will be mage's college.

Rules: I will not be able to use any physical weapons, but I can use bound weapons.
           No fast travel. (If I do, thanks to a few mods, it might kill me)
(Rules are to make the game a little more fun and challenging, if you can think of any, let me know.)
Zero-

furryoldlobster

Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

zerokiriyu

If I can get a few people to agree I will do it, but I don't want to if only two people are gonna watch, ya know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zero-

Woodsy1995

Link me to your YouTube i will subscribe and watch every time you upload.

Also You have to be a female dark elf, simply because i would like to hear how you would pull off that voice ;)
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Blaidrug

XD I kind of agree with woodsy.
But! I shall watch, my brothah!
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

zerokiriyu

Alright, with that I guess I will do it. So far I have two votes for Female dark elf, unless I get two more to say other wise that is what I will do. Now dark elves are great with magic and sneak I believe so Now i need you guys to choose how she will play.
Zero-

furryoldlobster

~ cinema sign.

zerokiriyu

Alright, That is one for a thief with illiusion magic, anyone else?
Zero-

elboone

race: dark elf
play style: master the one handed, illusion, sneak, and conjuration skill trees and you cannot use physical items such as swords, bows, hammers, or axes.
the love lost is the hate found

zerokiriyu

I actually like elbboone's idea, I will probably go with that.
Zero-

furryoldlobster

nice, tough limitations.   This should be cool!!!
~ cinema sign.

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

question
How is he meant to master one handed? if he can't use one handed weapons?
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Obi42

"These are not the mobs you're looking for..."

zerokiriyu

I do have "become a bard" installed so if I can find or ummm.... Collect..... An instrument I can play at taverns and make money.

Zero-

zerokiriyu

Quote from: Woodsy1995 on March 07, 2014, 11:24:59 AM
question
How is he meant to master one handed? if he can't use one handed weapons?

I can use bound weapons like bound sword and dagger. I'll just have to find the spells for them.

Zero-

Blaidrug

I didn't know there was a bound dagger spell o.o

But, yes. I vote bard as well.
That way you can kill anyone who jips you the money they owe ya :3

zerokiriyu

The bards college quests to me are really retarded, but I will if its the only thing y'all come up with.

I will try to begin recording some time today.

Apparently a lot of people use the nick Zero on YouTube so I have no idea how y'all will find me. So I am going to upload the first episode and link it here.

Side Thought: Do y'all wish to have a screen video of the real me in the corner while I play?
Zero-

Blaidrug

idk. I actually agree, the bards quest line is really annoying.
Personally, I always just went through it and killed everyone.

.. actually, I'm pretty sure I cleared out the entire hold o.o

zerokiriyu

Alright guys, I am about to attempt recording, here goes nothing. For an upkeep of the character check the first post, I will be modifying it as I play and change things. The first video will also be listed up there if I am actually able to record.
Zero-

zerokiriyu

Uploading the first video now. Due to my shitty upload speed, its gonna take a while, as in , predicted time, about 6 hours.....
Zero-

Blaidrug

Better than the old Dialup crap.
Youtube would have been absolutely impossible unless you had a supercomputer capable of what you've got that still filled up an entire room XD

Blaidrug

Also, I like the quest line idea.
Workin' your way through college lolz
And I think I have the same mod you're talking about.

OOH! Are you trying for a "as close to vanilla" game, or would you consider different mods later on? Cause there's a fun one I've been playing with that adds weather, warmth, and the possibility to freeze to death lol :3
I don't remember the name.. I'll have to check that out when I get back home.

zerokiriyu

When it comes to mods, I use lore friendly and not over powering mods. By that I mean, I will not be adding a portal gun to the game, nor any armor that makes it impossible to hit me. Ya, but the video is only ten minutes long, I think at most I will be doing 30 minute videos.
Zero-

Blaidrug

right, completely understandable.
In that case you may want to check out the mod I was talking about.
It's very lore friendly, adds the appropriate weather, climate, overall feel of the land in each hold.
For instance, in Whiterun it's fairly warm and nice. When it rains, the people pull up their hoods or use umbrellas. In Winterhold, you'd need to wear something warm or stay by a heat source to keep from freezing.

Really makes the game a lot more immersive.

zerokiriyu

Sounds a lot like Frostfall, I have that.
Zero-

Blaidrug

That's the name! Thank you! XD
And then nevermind lol

zerokiriyu

So, due to the file type in the uploading the video was blank, but the audio was fine. I deleted the original video and started all over.
Some great news came from this though. I converted the file into an mp4, and the upload time was GREATLY decreased to just under 20 minutes. So the now 20 minute video takes ruffly the same time to upload instead of a 9 minute video taking 6 hours to upload. Do not ask me why, but it works!
Zero-

zerokiriyu

Zero-

zerokiriyu

Zero-

zerokiriyu

So, I am thinking of recording more then just skyrim, but I am not sure of what. Do you guys have any suggestions?
Zero-

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins