Main Menu

general D & D discussion board

Started by furryoldlobster, February 17, 2014, 03:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Millarz

Hey Garg! Nice to meet you. I'm sure Arya (my character) and Mayar (also sort of my character) will be happy to meet Aastrid.

@Clay I've wanted to try my hand at DMing, but I don't know how too and we already had two DMs anyways.
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.

gargulous

hehehahaha! i understand sleep dep zito...makes good sense...i sincerely hope furry is mending well..itll be a while before really have time to properly run a campaign, but the groundwork is all done for potentially quite a big one, ill be digging that out of my 'archives' (big box buried under the big pile of big boxes in the far corner of my storage space) and looking at it :)

Good to meet you guys too Mill,not sure how furry will insert me, but i left that completely open...i do have some ideas, related to aastrids' very low luck score ;)

Zito

This sounds like a comedic entrance in the making XD.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

furryoldlobster

I'm feeling slightly better and should be able to make a post tonight introducing our newest gamer. 
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

furryoldlobster

One of my goals in creating this version of D & D was the hope that people would run their own campaigns.   I cant' to see future DMs. 
~ cinema sign.

Millarz

Quote from: furryoldlobster on August 02, 2014, 05:02:07 PM
One of my goals in creating this version of D & D was the hope that people would run their own campaigns.   I cant' to see future DMs. 

Did you typo "I cant' to see future DMs"? I don't understand what you mean. Glad you're feeling better though :D

Flareside

Just at a guess it should read "can't wait"

Zito

Quote from: Flareside on August 03, 2014, 05:11:07 AM
Just at a guess it should read "can't wait"

I agree with Flareside, that's probably what Furry meant.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

furryoldlobster

Will the world ever know the truth?! 

Probably...as long nobody says the word 'guesstimate'

Everybody knows that guess and estimate don't mean the same thing.  It'd be like combiing stop and go because both words involve motion.

Quickly everyone!  Sgop!

See how ridiculous that is
~ cinema sign.

Millarz

The suspense of not knowing the truth is killing me :p And thanks Flareside & Zito.

Blade7737

furryoldlobster

~ cinema sign.

gargulous

Hi all,

I noticed the shaded city mystry has gone a little quiet. I hope all is well with everyone?

:)

Clay

Quote from: gargulous on September 17, 2014, 11:46:46 PM
Hi all,

I noticed the shaded city mystry has gone a little quiet. I hope all is well with everyone?

:)

See this post
http://claytonia.net/forums/index.php?topic=2887

We could use another DM to fill in. maybe with new adventure
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Tokilin

I could start another one, as far as I know Seawell isn't advancing because Zito is just being lazy. I don't know if I'd have enough people to run a proper one. I could do a smaller one with just two people, and someone else can always step in. I'm not the DM Furry is, but if someone else wants to run a campaign, go for it. If you have any questions, you can reach me in a variety of ways. PM works just fine. I get that nifty pop up every time I open my browser when I get a PM. I want to play more DnD, I just have no posts to reply to @~@

Also, I think I need to add a few more things to the general information area. I'll just do all that in my ever expanding free time. Can any think of what information needs to be clarified/included? I could rework something easy if I knew where to start.
Until next time, this was Toki
   How useful was this post?
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Clay

I have wanted to change the gen info section for a while. split it up into smaller sections to make it easier to find info.

anything u want to add in the gen info subjects, post a reply and ill edit main post to add it in.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Millarz

I've been wanting to start a campaign. Or I could fill in for Furry and Arya could temporarily be deprived of bacon or go NPC on us until things have been sorted. I get the gist of being DM from reading all of Toki's and Furry's posts and I'm open to help from Toki or anyone if they can help me. May I fill in for Furry then?

Tokilin

I don't think we should continue with the Adventures until Furry gets back, but you're more than welcome to start a campaign of your own.

Millarz

Alrighty then I shall try to make up a campaign. Mind if I run it by you first after I make it?

Tokilin

I'd know all the plots and twists then! What fun would that be? If you have any questions about stuff you're iffy on, just mail me about them. Other wise, I trust your judgment :)