Main Menu

Furry eD&D Created Character Sheets

Started by furryoldlobster, February 16, 2014, 03:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

furryoldlobster

Post your character here once completed.
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

furryoldlobster

Here's the current template for your character.  Be sure to check out how to build a character first http://claytonia.net/forums/index.php?topic=2196.msg15357

Name:
Race:
Class:
Alignment:
Size:

-EXPERIENCE-
Level:
Current XP:

-ABILITY SCORES & MODIFIERS-

STR [  ]  (  )
DEX [  ]  (  )
CON [  ]  (  )
INT [  ]  (  )
WIS [  ]  (  )
CHA [  ]  (  )
COM [  ]  (  )

-LUCK-

-ARMOR CLASS-
Total (  )  =  Base (  ) + Armor & Shield Bonus (  ) +Dexterity Modifier (  ) + Size Modifier (  )

-CURRENT HP-

-WEAPONS-

-ARMOR-

-FEATS-
~ cinema sign.

furryoldlobster

Name: Elle
Race: Halfling
Class: Rogue
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Size: 88 cm 11.3 kg

-EXPERIENCE-
Level: 1
Current XP: 0

STR [7]  (-1)
DEX [15]  (+2)
CON [12]  ( +1)
INT [12]  ( +1)
WIS [13]  (+1)
CHA [14]  (+1)
COM [8]  (-1)

-LUCK-

-ARMOR CLASS-
Total (13)  =  Base (10) + Armor & Shield Bonus (none) +Dexterity Modifier (2) + Size Modifier (1)

-CURRENT HP-
5/5

-WEAPONS-
none

-ARMOR-
none

-FEATS-
3 card monte*

-Description-

Elle's story began in utmost tragedy.  The goblin wars brought an entire legion of the bloodthirsty beasts to Elle's village.  Her parents hid her amongst laundry and faced the horde themselves. 

Looters arrived before the last goblin even departed.  A tribe of gnomes found Elle and raised her as their own.  She grew up with deception as a way of life.  "If you can't spot the mark in ten minutes, its you" her father used to say.  Even the trickiest of gnomes was impressed with her sleight of hand and misdirection. As soon as she was old enough, Elle set out on her own, grifting along the way. 

Elle, although not physically imposing, is very fast and can outwit most opponents.  Though not particularly good looking, she can disguise herself as a human child due to her halfling traits and fool most people for her benefit.

*Three card monte is Elle's made up feat.  She sits on street corners to fool passing travelers.  She challenges them to find a certain card of three, but is really running bluff checks that improve or decrease depending on her targets spot check ability as she plays.
~ cinema sign.

Woodsy1995

I will need help with the rest of it haha

Name: Lanor
Race: Gnome
Class: Ranger
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Size: 4 foot 3 inches

-EXPERIENCE-
Level:2
Current XP: 500

STR [12]  (+1)
DEX [16]  (+2)
CON [14]  (+1)
INT [14]  (+1)
WIS [14]  (+1)
CHA [11]  (0)
COM [8]  (-1)

-LUCK-

-ARMOR CLASS-
Total (13)  =  Base (10) + Armor & Shield Bonus (1) +Dexterity Modifier (2) + Size Modifier (1)

-CURRENT HP-
12/12

-CURRENT SP-
16/16

-WEAPONS- Hunting Bow with quiver of 12 arrows.

-ARMOR- padded cloth

-CURRENT INVENTORY-
20 GP
0 SP

-UNIQUE SKILLS-
Sniper 1(critical with ranged weaponry does 3x damage)
Blinding Arrow 1(shoots an enchanted arrow does no damage, but instead explodes in a blinding light that temporarily impairs the target.  Target receives -2 to hit on his next attack, and -2 to AC until after his attack)

Lanor was born with small stature and no given right to be on an adventure, however his heart led him to them like an arrow to its target. A skilled huntsman in his home he quickly found fame as a trader of fine meats such as rabbit, crow and the strong buck, it is strange even that the Phoenix managed to sway his arrow.

Mischievous and immature he often causes a bit of trouble for people but he always tries his best at everything he does, he will always do the best for the most amount of people and finds it difficult to upset people.
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Millarz

I'm going to post this unfinished and edit it as I use your handy dandy character creation page to finish it.

Name: Arya
Race: Human
Class: Ranger
Alignment: Neutral Good maybe?
Size: 5'0', 105 lbs
-EXPERIENCE-
Level: 3
Current XP: 1350

STR [ 14 ]  ( +1 )
DEX [ 18 ]  ( +3 )
CON [ 14 ]  ( +1 )
INT [ 13 ]  ( +1 )
WIS [ 11 ]  ( 0 )
CHA [ 10 ]  ( 0 )
COM [ 11 ]  ( 0 )

-LUCK- 19

-ARMOR CLASS-
Total (16)  =  Base (10) + Armor & Shield Bonus (3) +Dexterity Modifier (3) + Size Modifier (0)

-CURRENT HP- 10/10

-CURRENT SP-
0/14

-WEAPONS- Bow and Arrow/ Dagger

-ARMOR- Brigadine Coat (AC bonus +3)

-ADDITIONAL INVENTORY-

-UNIQUE SKILLS-
1) Spirit Animal 1 ; call upon the wild to summon an illuminated spirit wolf, a creature that can bring its owner to the spirit world for a few seconds.  This be used to dodge a strike or possibly set up a sneak attack. 
2) Herbalism 1; can identify and use wild plants which can be used for various effects (heal, poison, halucinate, etc)
3) Ranger Magic 1; http://dungeons.wikia.com/wiki/SRD:Ranger_Spell_List
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.

furryoldlobster

Name: Zeeto Nailo               Bonuses:          Str: +1     Con: +1
Health Points: 10/10                                      Dex: +3    Int: +3
Strain Points:   20/20                                     Wis: +2    Cha: +1
Armour Class: 16                                         Com: +1    Luk: 9

Zito's Character
Name:  Zeeto Nailo
Race:  Elf
Class:  Sorcerer
Alignment: (we'll see)
Size: 6'2" 165 lbs

-EXPERIENCE-
Current XP: 1350

STR [14]  (+1)
DEX [18]  (+3)
CON [14]  (+1)
INT [18]  (+3)
WIS [15]  (+2)
CHA [13]  (+1)
COM [13]  (+1)

-LUCK-

-ARMOR CLASS-
Total (16)  =  Base (10) + Armor & Shield Bonus (3) +Dexterity Modifier (3) + Size Modifier (0)

-CURRENT HP-
3/10 hp

-CURRENT SP-
0/20

-WEAPONS-
Steel Khopesh (1d8, x2 @ 19-20 crit)

-ARMOR-
Brigadine Coat (AC +3)

-Items-
Lemon

-FEATS/SCHOOL OF MAGIC-
Illusion 1
Evocation 2

http://dungeons.wikia.com/wiki/SRD%3ASorcerer/Wizard_Spell_List

[b]Name:[/b] Zeeto Nailo               [b]Bonuses:[/b]          [b]Str:[/b] +1     [b]Con:[/b] +1
[b]Health Points:[/b] 3/10                                    [b]Dex:[/b] +3    [b]Int:[/b] +3
[b]Strain Points:[/b] 0/20                                     [b]Wis:[/b] +2    [b]Cha:[/b] +1
[b]Armour Class:[/b] 16                                         [b]Com:[/b] +1    [b]Luk:[/b] 9
[b]Gold:[/b] 0
[hr]
[hr]
~ cinema sign.

Blaidrug

Name: Aiden
Race: Mewling
Class: Fire Mage
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Size: 1' 11" on all fours.

-EXPERIENCE-
Level: 0
Current XP: 400

STR [ 6 ]  ( -1 )
DEX [ 22 ]  ( +4 )
CON [ 13 ]  ( +1 )
INT [ 15 ]  ( +2 )
WIS [ 13 ]  ( +1 )
CHA [ 13 ]  ( +1 )
COM [ 11 ]  ( +0 )

-LUCK-

-ARMOR CLASS-
Total ( 12 )  =  Base ( 7 ) + Armor & Shield Bonus ( 0 ) +Dexterity Modifier ( +4) + Size Modifier ( +1 )

-BONUSES-
+1 size to AC
+1 size to Attack Rolls
+4 size to Hide
+4 racial to Climb/Hide/Move-Silently
+8 racial to Jump/Balance
+10 racial to Disguise (When pretending to be a normal cat)
Use Dex mod > Strength mod for Climb/Jump.

-CURRENT HP-
5/5

-CURRENT SP-
15/15

-WEAPONS-
As a cat, Aiden only has his natural weapons (claws and teeth), not including the fire magic he retained after being turned into a cat.

-ARMOR-
None

-FEATS-
Fire Magic 1; trained as a fire mage by the same mage who betrayed and changed him into a cat, Aiden retained his pyromaniacal powers.

~LINKS~
For any info on my character/class, so the DM and other players have reference to Aiden.

http://dungeons.wikia.com/wiki/Mewling_(3.5e_Race)
http://dungeons.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Mage_(3.5e_Class)
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

zerokiriyu

Name: S'kavara
Race: Anthro Panther (+1 str, +2 dex, -3 com)
Class: Training Shadow Rouge
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Size: 6' 4"

-EXPERIENCE-
Current XP: 1500

STR [14]  (+1)
DEX [15]  (+2)
CON [15]  (+2)
INT [17]  (+3)
WIS [12]  (+1)
CHA [17]  (+3)
COM [14]  (+1)

-LUCK-
-ARMOR CLASS-
Total (13)  =  Base (10) + Armor & Shield Bonus (1) +Dexterity Modifier (2) + Size Modifier (0)

-CURRENT HP-
11/11

-CURRENT SP-
18/18

-WEAPONS-
Steel Sword, Short bow and arrow.
Beast claws (His hands are human like, but do have the claws of an animal.)
-ARMOR-
Padded Black leather with Hood
-ADDITIONAL INVENTORY-

-FEATS-
Sneak Attack
(A successful sneak attack will do damage equal to the roll and also add damage equal to 1d6 roll at level 1)
Uncanny Dodge
(Can react to attacks before his normal since would even detect the attack)

Zero-

Farquad94

Name: Colfar
Race: Half-ling
Class: Battle-Cleric
Alignment: Lawful Good
Size: 3' 4'' 60 lbs.

-EXPERIENCE-
Level: 2

STR [8]  (-1)
DEX [14]  (+1)
CON [10]  (+0)
INT [12]  (+1)
WIS [15]  (+2)
CHA [9]  (+0)
COM [7]  (-1)

-LUCK-

-ARMOR CLASS-
Total (13)  =  Base (10) + Armor & Shield Bonus (+1) +Dexterity Modifier (+1) + Size Modifier (+1)

-CURRENT HP-
4/7

-CURRENT SP-
6/14

-WEAPONS-
'Knifey', the underwhelming butter knife (1d4, x2 @ crit 20)

-ARMOR-
Cloth Robe with Hood

-FEATS-
Molecular Magic  2
    0th cure light wounds
    1st materialize darts
    2nd materialize small shield
Fancy signature

Tokilin

Using my 4.0 Rulebook because Zito has my 3.5 Rulebook. (I miss that guy... the book, not Zito)
Using the forum post stats from here over my books various racial/class stuff though. I'll alter anything else I find different in 3.5.

Name: Aila (Eye-La) Drakesberth (Drakes-Berth)     Gender: Female     Age:15

Race: Half-Elf                     Class: Rogue                   Alignment: Lawful Evil

Level: 3       Armour Class: 10 + 2 + 2 = 14        Health Points: 10 + 1 = 11

Stats:     
Strength:      13 (+1)    Constitution: 13 (+1)
Dexterity:     16 (+2)    Intelligence:  10 (+0)
Wisdom:       9   (+0)    Charisma:      15 (+2)
Comeliness:  17 (+3)    Luck:             15

Race Bonuses:
Half-Elf: Low-Light Vision: +1 to Spot and Vision Checks Diplomacy: +2 to Diplomacy Checks

Unique Skills:
Ambidexterity - Negates the penalty for dual wielding small weapons
Two-Weapon Fighting - Add an extra hit with your main weapon while dual wielding

Equipment:
Leather Armour (+2 to AC)*
Short Sword (1d6)*
Dagger (1d4)*
Short Bow (1d8)*
Arrows (20)
Standard Adventurers Kit

Other Stuff:

Experience: 1150

Height: 5' 6"          Weight: N/A. Period.

Aila has a petite build with amber eyes and long brown hair normally done up in a low ponytail with her bangs hanging around her eyes. With her sword hanging from the back of her waist and her dagger on her right thigh, she wanders the street just playing around, trying to avoid an otherwise boring life. When needs such as food or new clothing arise, she'll just take it; making her wants and needs simply disappear. When she's bored, she'll take something and watch how long it takes for a person to realize it's gone or she'll watch arguments and fights in various places while sometimes being the cause of them. Of the things she likes in her life though, contracts are of the highest. Not only do they generally give a reward, they give her a chance to test her skills and have a goal. Even if it's only for that contracting period. Typically you'll find her skulking around taverns and other populated areas, but watch out, something interesting is bound to happen. Because...

Quote from: Aila DrakesberthNormal is boring, if something interesting won't happen on it's own, I'll make it happen.

*Subject to change upon viewing my 3.5 rulebook if applicable
I figured I'd make a gal, why the hell not. It's DnD. Besides, I'd rather have a pretty girl steal from me than some random dude. Feel free to critique my setup, and let me know if I got anything wrong.

Aila's Header

[b]Name:[/b] Aila Drakesberth               [b]Bonuses:[/b]           [b]Str:[/b] +1     [b]Con:[/b] +1
[b]Health Points:[/b] 5/11                                           [b]Dex:[/b] +2     [b]Int:[/b] +0
[b]Gold:[/b] 3                                                                 [b]Wis:[/b] +0    [b]Cha:[/b] +2
[b]Armour Class:[/b] 14                                           [b]Com:[/b] +3   [b]Luk:[/b] 15
[hr]
Until next time, this was Toki
   How useful was this post?
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Blade7737

Name: Kirito
Race: human
Class: psion
Alignment: chaotic good
Size: 5 feet 2 inch.

-EXPERIENCE-
Level:2

STR [ 12 ] ( +1 )
DEX [13  ] ( +1 )
CON [ 13 ] ( +1 )
INT [ 17 ] ( +3 )
WIS [ 16 ] ( +2 )
CHA [ 15 ] ( +2 )
COM [ 12 ] ( +1 )

-LUCK-11

-ARMOR CLASS-
Total ( 12 )  =  Base ( 10 ) + Armor (1) +Dexterity Modifier ( +1 )

-CURRENT HP-
10/11

-CURRENT SP-
20/20

-WEAPONS-
unarmed

-ARMOR-
cloth

-UNIQUE SKILLS/SCHOOLS OF MAGIC-
PSYCHOKINESIS 1
TELEPATHY 2

other info: Kirigia's twin

fishingrat7

Name: Nardor
Race:
Class:
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Size: Unknown

-EXPERIENCE-
Level:1
Current XP:300

STR [6]  (-1)
DEX [13]  (+1)
CON [11]  (0)
INT [16]  (+2)
WIS [15]  (+2)
CHA [13]  (+1)
COM [9]  (0)

-LUCK- 6

-ARMOR CLASS-
Total (11)  =  Base (10) + Armor & Shield Bonus (0) +Dexterity Modifier (+1) + Size Modifier (0)

-CURRENT HP- Dependent on corporal form

-WEAPONS-
None
-ARMOR-
None
-FEATS-

Tokilin

Making a character so I can get my game on :P
Also, I plan on speeding through stuff with Furry to hopefully catch kinks in the gameplay so that we shant bump into them on the main campaigns. Of course, this characters campaign will take place in the world we're currently in (It'll help build the world map), intersections aren't impossible. What side she'll be on is a another question ;P

Name: Naivara Ashrein                        Gender: Female                       Age: 73

Race: Eladrin                     Class: Fighter                  Alignment: Chaotic Good

Level: 1                Armour Class: 10 + 4 + 3 = 17                Health Points: 6

Stats:     
Strength:      17 (+3)      Constitution:  9 (+0)
Dexterity:     16 (+4)      Intelligence:  15 (+0)
Wisdom:       11  (+0)     Charisma:      15 (+2)
Comeliness:  14 (+1)      Luck:             14

Abilities and Other Modifiers:
Trace - Rather than sleep, Eladrins enter a meditative state, they only need 4 hours of rest as opposed to a 6 hour sleep and are aware of their surroundings while in it.
Track - You can follow the trail of creatures and characters over long terrain.

Equipment:
Brigadine Coat (+3 to AC)
Scythe (2d4)
Long Bow (1d10)
Kitchen Knife (Dagger)
Katara
Arrows (20)
Standard Adventurers Kit

Other Stuff:

Experience: 200

Height: 5' 10"          Weight: 142 lbs.

Naivara is of average build, she has blonde hair and her eyes are pure black. Not even the sclera was white, a feature of the Eladrin.
In her youth she belonged to one of the few, reclusive, settlements of the Eladrin, until it was raided by The Capitol and she was taken. By the age of 8, Naivara had begun training in a special regiment in the CCG (Capitol City Guild). They would do the work no one was supposed to know. At the age of 37 her training was complete and she had started getting assigned missions. Together with the group of individuals trained with, they completed the missions assigned to them with ease. Eventually they became know as a platoon, one of about 4 who were devote and loyal to the CCG. They were given black cloaks to hide their appearances and used specialized weapons to handle a variety of situations. Naivara specialized with a Scythe.

6 years later, the fall of the Capitol began. The missions her platoon were receiving started turning sour, less information retrieval and assassinations of anarchists to more unpleasant things. With The Capitol losing power and falling into disarray, the higher ups in the CCG became more corrupt and fearful of those who doubted them. The missions turned from good to bad. On one particular mission, Naivara's platoon was assigned a disposal mission. A family was leaving The Capitol and the CCG didn't like it's people leaving. It was a sign of treason to them.

Upon arrival of the platoon, the family was leaving in the midst of the night. Being reasonable, the platoon started questioning them. The family had lost their jobs, and if they stayed in the city, they would starve. They were going to live with family in the outlaying cities. It started then. The platoon leader, loyal to the CCG murdered the father of the family, and the kids were taken only to be torn to shreds by the rest of the platoon. Naivara couldn't understand what was going on, the family had plausible reason to leave, they weren't trying to over throw The Capitol. She watched as the platoon leader raised his weapon to strike the mother of the family down. She snapped, she drew her Scythe and plunged it through him, his body falling to the floor, she proceeded the slay the rest of her group. She knew that she was considered a traitor the moment she drew her Scythe against the leader of the platoon.

3 whole minutes of fighting the mother watched, Naivara became covered in blood from her once companions. She turned to the woman and lowered her hood, the long blonde hair shining in the light of the moon. She then told the woman to leave, forget what she saw. The woman ran. Naivara knew her platoon wasn't the only one, and that they wouldn't be the only ones to have been assigned a horrible mission like this. The other platoons would carry them out, unlike her platoon. She would stop them, by any means.

A couple days later, rumors started floating around The Capitol about a "Maiden of Death". It's been 30 or so years since then, and Naivara is still looking for the platoons.

Quote from: Naivara AshreinGo ahead and run, I'll find you if need be. You're not going like it if I have to.

Worked with Furry to alter the race attributes and such so it's a bit more of a balanced character. +2 dex, -2 int from racial bonuses. Trance will serve as my racial ability, as opposed to a plus to certain checks or extra feats. Will have the same base health as an elf.

Naivara's Header

[b]Name:[/b] Naivara Ashrein               [b]Bonuses:[/b]           [b]Str:[/b] +3     [b]Con:[/b] +0
[b]Health Points:[/b] 6                                            [b]Dex:[/b] +4     [b]Int:[/b] +0
[b]Gold:[/b] 0                                                                 [b]Wis:[/b] +0    [b]Cha:[/b] +2
[b]Armour Class:[/b] 17                                           [b]Com:[/b] +1   [b]Luk:[/b] 14
[hr]
Until next time, this was Toki
   How useful was this post?
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

Blade7737

My best friend's character his name is colton

Name: Kirigia
Class: Warrior
Alignment: chaotic good
Size: 5 feet 6 inch

-EXPERIENCE-
Level:1
Current XP:0

STR [ 15 ]  (+2)
DEX [ 13 ]  (+1)
CON [ 13 ]  (+1)
INT [ 9 ]  ( - )
WIS [ 11 ]  ( - )
CHA [ 12 ]  (+1)
COM [ 10 ]  ( - )

-LUCK- 6

-ARMOR CLASS-
Total (12)  =  Base ( 10 ) + Armor & Shield Bonus ( 1 ) +Dexterity Modifier ( 1 ) + Size Modifier ( 0 )

-CURRENT HP-

-WEAPONS-
Kama x 2 (2d6) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kama_%28weapon%29
Dwarven Greathammer (1d10)

-ARMOR-
cloth

-UNIQUE SKILLS-
Ambidextrous 1  (negates penalty for using a weapon in off-hand)
Two Handed Fighting 1 (bonus to strike with a weapon that requires two hands)

other info: Kirito's twin

Zito

Name: Zenko Manu              Bonuses:          Str: -1     Con: +1
Health Points: 9/9                                      Dex: +1    Int: +3
Strain Points:   18/18                                     Wis: +2    Cha: 0
Armour Class: 12                                         Com: 0    Luk: 16

Name: Zenko Manu
Class: Sorcerer
Size: 6'2''   190 lbs

-EXPERIENCE-

STR [6]  (-1)
DEX [11]  (+1)
CON [14]  (+1)
INT [18]  (+3)
WIS [16]  (+2)
CHA [11]  (0)
COM [10]  (0)

-LUCK-

-ARMOR CLASS-
Total (12)  =  Base (10) + Armor & Shield Bonus (+1) +Dexterity Modifier (+1) + Size Modifier (0)

-CURRENT HP-

-Current SP-

-WEAPONS-
Staff

-ARMOR-
Cloth Robes

-FEATS-
Evocation 2

[b]Name:[/b] Zenko Manu              [b]Bonuses:[/b]          [b]Str:[/b] -1     [b]Con:[/b] +1
[b]Health Points:[/b] 9/9                                      [b]Dex:[/b] +1    [b]Int:[/b] +3
[b]Strain Points:[/b]   18/18                                     [b]Wis:[/b] +2    [b]Cha:[/b] 0
[b]Armour Class:[/b] 12                                         [b]Com:[/b] 0    [b]Luk:[/b] 16
[hr]

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

Name: Woodsy Ferenzi
Class: Assassin
Size: 5'9''   160 lbs

-EXPERIENCE-

STR [14]  +1
DEX [16]  +2
CON [16] +2
INT [11]  +0
WIS [14]  +1
CHA [14]  +1
COM [13] +1

-LUCK-

-ARMOR CLASS-
Total (12)  =  Base (10) + Armor & Shield Bonus (+1) +Dexterity Modifier (+1) + Size Modifier (0)

-CURRENT HP-

-WEAPONS-
Rusty Dagger

-ARMOR-
Cloth Tunic with Cloth leggings

-FEATS-
Sneak Attack (sneak up on an unsuspecting enemy and do +1d6)
Backstabber (Increase Sneak attacks from d6 to d8)
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

danny4rest

Name: Daniel
Class: Fighter
Alignment: True Neutral
Size: 6'7"

-Race & Class Bonuses-
Martial Weapon Proficiency[Greataxe] - No penalty on attack for using a specific martial weapon

-EXPERIENCE-
Level: 2
Current XP: 900

STR [18]  (+3)
DEX [17]  (+3)
CON [13]  (+1)
INT [13]  (+1)
WIS [16]  (+2)
CHA [11]  (0)
COM [13]  (+1)

-LUCK-

-ARMOR CLASS-
Total (15)  =  Base (10) + Armor & Shield Bonus (2) +Dexterity Modifier (3) + Size Modifier (0)

-CURRENT HP-
5/11

-WEAPONS-
Steel Greataxe (1d12, x3 crit @ 20)

-ARMOR-
Leather Breastplate
cloth undershirt
-UNIQUE SKILLS-
Weapon Focus 1[greataxe]  - Receives a +1 per skill level to hit with particular weapon.
Toughness 1- Receives +3 hp with each level of skill

I was looking at your feats, and weapon specialization requires a level 4 fighter and focus requires certain weapon proficiency. I'm giving you toughness for now, but have a look through the list and find one with a lower requisite http://claytonia.net/forums/index.php?topic=2299.0  Also, you're a medium sized character.  Can't use large weapons.