Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Graphic Design Thingys!

Started by RTab, February 17, 2014, 05:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTab

Hey Guys, So Im going to be getting my youtube channel under way here soon and would like to get a youtube background, avatar and intro before i start uploading videos. I am in no way good at doing that stuff, So if someone in the community knows how to and will lend me a helping hand or show me how would be totally awesome!

Thanks in advance
RTab :)

Blaidrug

I could probably help out with that.

Can't so much with the intro, though. I'm still working on how to even start on one for my channel lol (bloody ancient AE)

What kind of BG/avi were you thinking?
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

Clay

I know a few free sites that make intros. I'm on my phone right now so I can't get u links, ask me in TS tonight.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

RTab

Quote from: Blaidrug on February 17, 2014, 11:24:47 AM
I could probably help out with that.

Can't so much with the intro, though. I'm still working on how to even start on one for my channel lol (bloody ancient AE)

What kind of BG/avi were you thinking?

I haven't thought to much about the background or avatar yet... Im mainly looking for something that looks nice

Tslat

You don't have a theme or anything you wanna base it off?
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

RTab

Quote from: Tslat on February 17, 2014, 05:20:08 PM
You don't have a theme or anything you wanna base it off?

Well i want it based off Gaming because thats what the channel is going to be centered around, Not one specific game, Something like this would be cool but if we could blend in 3 or 4 games into it that would be amazing

And as for avatar I really dont know what i want

Tslat

I'll look into it if i get time.. I made someone elses channel art in claytonia too..
Can't remember who
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Woodsy1995

From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Millarz

I can make cartoony avatar. Other than that... er... might wanna find someone else. Do you have any idea at all what you want it to look like?
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.