Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

New Minecraft Server! :D

Started by RTab, January 18, 2014, 06:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTab

Hey Guys!

With Semi-Vanilla just coming to an end, I thought now would be a good time to start up another minecraft server! Its a "Economy Server" Which has McMMO, Towny, WorldGuard, Coreprotect, dynmap, essentials and a few other small plugins. We are still building spawn and you are more then welcome to come help us! Once spawn is done it will be opening to the public and will draw a crowed! If you want to come help with spawn we will put you in creative, Or if you want to get a early head-start on everyone else you can wonder off somewhere and start building. Some rules may be changing still and we are still needing to set the economy up!

Some of the people that are already helping are:

Owners: RTab and Maxamil

Any comments, questions, ideas or concerns would be appreciated!

Thought i would give a heads up to the claytonia minecraft team before going public :)
~RTab

Zito

Sounds awesome! I'll help out any way that I can!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

So its like a semi vanilla type thing but with money?

Sounds interesting..

Good luck with it
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

RTab

The server is now up and running! Join us! Claytoniaeco.servegame.org:25586

Zito

I joined yesterday, awesome server! I can't wait to see it take off!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Blaidrug

Forgive the dummy here, new to servers in general...
What exactly is an economy server?
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

Zito

Basically, it has money, towns, stuff like that. The gameplay is based around trading. That's the basics. I can go onto much more detail if you want :P

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Blaidrug

Focusing more on living, rather than building like in Vanilla, right?

Zito

Basically, yeah. You would have to build the town initially of course, but once it is built, you just trade, gather resources, make money, etc. Just try to keep your town alive, you know?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Blaidrug

I like that. Seems a lot more community oriented, since not everyone is spread out so far

Zito

It really is. What's nice about it is that new players can just live in a town right off the bat. That way, they aren't lost when they start.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

furryoldlobster

it's got all the upside of semi and RPG without all the downfalls.  Its amazing!
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

RTab

Quote from: furryoldlobster on January 24, 2014, 11:45:13 AM
it's got all the upside of semi and RPG without all the downfalls.  Its amazing!

Good to hear Furry!