Main Menu

_Wanderer [Member] Application

Started by _Wanderer, January 22, 2014, 07:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Wanderer

Time zone: EST
Favorite game other than MineCraft: Final Fantasy VII... since you didn't specify games I'm currently playing
How did you find out about the server? (post friends name if you were referred) minecraftforum.net post
What you are good at in MC: I love big builds, redstone engineering, and town planning
Is PVP and raiding allowed? The minecraftforum.net post was worded strangely but the impression I get from it is yes, but only in the Wilderness (which seems to be the norm for Towny servers)
What is rule #4? Don't be an arse (paraphrased)
Will you join us in Teamspeak? (Voice.Claytonia.net) Maybe? The only game I've used voice chat for was WoW and then only during raids where you need that kind of coodination. I guess it would depend on whether I ended up in a town with active members who regularly use TS.
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community. I'm a Towny savant, I know every command by heart. I own/admin a Towny server (which I won't advertise or link to here or in-game), but it's hard to play legit with all those superpowers, so I often go searching for other places to play.

Clay

Need you to put your minecraft name in your forum profile so we know who to whitelist.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

RTab

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

DubhAingeal

Welcome

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk