Main Menu

Profile outlines (& optional skeleton)

Started by Kathryn, January 15, 2014, 05:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kathryn

So, realistically, you can do whatever it is you want for these — so long as you include your character's name, your character's race, a brief blurb on your character's personality (their likes, dislikes, maybe things that scare them the way they feel towards others, etc.) and I suppose a bit of lore/backstory. Oh, and either a picture or a physical description. Or both. I'm going to be working on making a "skeleton code" so that you can use that, but for those that would rather wing-it just include the above and you're good!

Kathryn

(I filled out the visual for, well, visual purposes. Feel free to take it a little more seriously XD)

I N - T
Name:: Internet Image
Race:: Pixelite
Role:: Controller of the inter-ma-webs

Description:: 5 foot 100 inches tall, 42 pounds, messy short hair... or something like that

Personality:: I'm the internet, what do you think?

Lore:: The internet created me... and you you're stuck with me!

[center][size=18pt][font=impact]A L I A S / F I R S T N A M E[/font][/size]
[img]Link to your character image! (if you have one)[/img][/center]
[size=8pt][color=grey][b]Name::[/b][/color] [color=teal]Full Name[/color]
[color=grey][b]Race::[/b][/color] [color=teal]Insert race[/color]
[color=grey][b]Role::[/b][/color] [color=teal]Insert role/position[/color]
[color=grey][b]Gender::[/b][/color] [color=teal]Insert sex[/color]
[color=grey][b]Age::[/b][/color] [color=teal]Insert age[/color]

[color=grey][b]Description::[/b][/color] [color=teal]What do they look like? Feel free to get specific numbers for weight/height![/color]

[color=grey][b]Personality::[/b][/color] [color=teal]Blurb on Personality[/color]

[color=grey][b]Lore::[/b][/color] [color=teal]A little back story? Whatever you want![/color][/size]