Started by BlindAlchemist, December 02, 2013, 03:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlindAlchemist

Age 21
Gender Female
Location Arkansas, United States
Time zone Central
Favorite game other than MineCraft Skyrim
How you found out about the server? (post friends name if you were refered) Messaged in the Minecraft forums by a gent named Clay.
How long you have played MC? About 3 years.
Your pets names? I currently don't own any pets myself, but our family pets are Dillon (great dane), Rowdy (bull mastiff), and Lexxie (cat) and they all live with my dad.
What you are good at in MC? I like to think I'm a decent builder. I especially enjoy building bridges, and shops that benefit the community. I used to run a pub and library in our old server. I also enjoy alchemy, and redstone work, though I'm not good at it quite yet.
What you are good at IRL? Drawing, singing, acting, pretty much anything artistic.
Type of music you like I'll try anything at least twice. My music tastes range from Frank Sinatra, to Opeth, to Old Crow Medicine Show, to The Killers, to Amanda Palmer, to Watsky, to Jack Johnson, to Andy Grammar, to Macklemore, to Green River Ordinance, to-- Well, you get the idea.
Do you like sports Certain ones. I enjoy rugby, volleyball, and tennis the most. But I will watch football if it's on. I don't pay enough attention to have a favorite team.
Do you play any sports I enjoy playing volleyball, tennis, swimming, and whatnot, but I don't play anything competitively.
Are you apart of any other communities? I play on a tiny vanilla server run by one of my good friends, but they aren't online very often.
What time do you normally play games? I play usually between 12p-7p central time, but can plan to be on later in the case of an event or adventure, or the like.
Do you like bacon? There are two types of people in this world. Those who like bacon, and those who are wrong.
Have you ever been in a helicopter? Not yet. But I hope to someday.
Is PVP and raiding allowed? PvP is only allowed with both participants explicit consent. Raiding is not allowed.
Have you ever been out of your home country? Not yet, but I plan to travel the world.
Why should you be white listed on your Vanilla server? Because I'm awesome? ;) Nah, because I'm a friendly, helpful, and laid back individual. I like the game, and I like making friends with the people I play with. I want to branch out and enjoy the game with people who are online more than they are in my home server, and I want to learn new skills and get new ideas from other players. :)
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community? Uhm... Let's see. My name is Shay, my favorite color is sky blue, I love long walks on the beach, and I think with portals.

Clay

Thanks for coming to check us out, your now whitelisted!
join us in teamspeak some time soon!
CLaytoniaVoice.ServeGame.org
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

furryoldlobster

Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

BlindAlchemist

Thank you! Now.. Has the server IP changed? Because I'm trying to use the 66.45.240.36, and it's just pinging, and has been for a good few minutes. I haven't added a server in so long, I'm probably doing something wrong. XD

Tslat

Where did you get that ip address from?

The ip for vanilla is

ClaytoniaVanilla.serveGame.org
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

BlindAlchemist

I dunno, it was up on the information regarding the vanilla server. Though, I tried the one you just gave me as well, and it isn't working either...

furryoldlobster

Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Tslat

We are still running 1.6.4 at the moment, due to the fact that 1.7.2 hasn't been stable since its release.

Make sure you're using a 1.6.4 release profile in your minecraft launcher
Like what you see here?

BlindAlchemist

Tslat

Both IP addresses given are correct, one is just before DNS translation.

Apologies for the trouble
Hopefully I'll see you on soon
Like what you see here?