News:

Online Since 2012

White-List Application

Started by HighVoltage41, December 02, 2013, 06:33:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighVoltage41

Time zone: AEST
Favorite game other than MineCraft: BF4 or COD
How you found out about the server? (post friends name if you were refered): Google (just typed 'Mindcrack like server')
How long you have played MC: 4 Years
Your pets names: Ella, Roxy and Charlie
What you are good at in MC: I am decent at building and love to automate things.
What you are good at IRL: Soccer, Computer Games and Sitting on my ass playing Computer games xD
Type of music you like: Songs like Riptide/Something I need/What does the fox say!) Not really for that last one lol.
To you like sports: Yes, Soccer
Do you play any sports: Yes Soccer
Are you apart of any other communities?: No, I was but then it just fell apart :/
What time do you normally play game?: In my timezone, 7:30AM - 8:30AM/3:30PM 6:30PM Weekdays - Weekends = Whenever (I have 6 weeks of school now so I will be on alot.
Do you like bacon?: Yes I love it
Have you ever been in a helicopter? : Yes at Sea World
Is PVP and raiding allowed? No
Have you ever been out of your home country? Yes, I used to live in England
Why should you be white listed on your Vanilla server? Even though I am young compared to other members on the server, I am mature, friendly and know how to take a joke. I am a nice person and would love to become part of this awesome community.
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community. Nothing but I would really like to join your server and hope to be seeing you soon! Oh BTW, If I am accepted then can you please add me on Skype: xhighvoltage41x

Tslat

Hey Highvoltage, unfortunately our Vanilla server is whitelisted for players 18 and over.
We do still have a semi-vanilla server you could apply for, but I feel that if you are looking for a 'minecrack' style server; you aren't in the right place.

We are just a relatively small community of friendly players who get together.
We do not regularly film ingame occurances, or participate in youtube upload marathons.

If you're looking for any more information feel free to ask.

Apologies,
Tslat
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!