Main Menu

Server Pinging Error - Unable to connect

Started by Laserpigofdoom, November 24, 2013, 01:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laserpigofdoom

Over the past few days the server had a strange error-type thing going on. While playing in 1.7.2, the server (in the in-game server list) claims it's pinging indefinitely. While playing in any other version of minecraft including beta and alpha versions, the server appears active but when you connect it'll either crash your game or simply tell you that your login was bad and not let you in. I'm not completely sure what's going on here but it's kind of annoying considering that I've made a lot of progress on there and would like to continue being a part of it. You probably already know of this issue but just in case I decided to start this article.

-Laserpigofdoom

Obi42

The server was downgraded back to 1.6.4, since the 1.7.2 wasn't a real update... the "bad login" issue is separate and on Mojang... if you get it, back out to the launcher and try again.
"These are not the mobs you're looking for..."

Zito

Yeah, everyone ha  been getting bad logins on 1.6.4 lately, no matter the server.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Yeah I couldn't log in all weekend to anything
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

You just have to keep restarting the client. It works eventually. I haven't gotten it on 1.7 yet though.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins