News:

Support Claytonia:   

Plant_pot_man's Whitelist application

Started by kingdavie12, October 27, 2013, 04:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingdavie12

Time zone: UTC
Favorite game other than MineCraft: Itd have to be like Saints Row: The Third
How you found out about the server? (post friends name if you were refered): I found it on the Technic website when i was searching for servers, this being my first time actually playing tekkit since they started updating
How long you have played MC: Probably like 3 years
Your pets names: Sadly dont own any.. Would love too though :/
What you are good at in MC: Just designing and Building.. I love making my buildings large
What you are good at IRL: Err Making Instrumentals, writing songs.. atleast i think im good at it
Type of music you like: Rap, Rock, RnB, Pop.. I like alot apart from like dubstep stuff :s
Do you like sports: Yeah.. Basketball, American Football, Sprinting.. if thats a sport, Baseball, Badminton, and Tennis.. not really a fan of football
Do you play any sports: Basketball, badminton, Sprinting
Are you apart of any other communities? Just this one right now i think, aint been on minecraft in a while
What time do you normally play game? Between 4-6 or 8-10 i guess
Do you like bacon? Yeah.., Who doesnt actually like bacon?
Have you ever been in a helicopter? Nope, I want too though.. itd be pretty cool
Have you ever been out of your home country? Yeah, I have
Why should you be white listed on your tekkit server? The question is why should you not..? Well If you do itd be pretty cool and Im always calm i guess and ready to handle anything?
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community. Not Really sure, Theyd just have to find out :p

Zito

Welcome to Claytonia! Unfortunately, our Tekkit server is reserved for out members over the age of 18. If you would still like to be a part of Claytonia, browse the forums, and check out everything else we have to offer! For example, our Semi Vanilla server! I will talk to our other members of Tekkit though. If they are fine with you being whitelisted, I will whitelist you! Come join us on Teamspeak sometime and get to know the rest of us!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Zito

I have asked a few members of the server if they are ok with you joining our ranks, and they are ok with it! I just need to ask a few more members, and I may be able to whitelist you!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

kingdavie12

Oh Thanks, id be really happy if i was able to join

Zito

Just keep checking. I will ask the others as soon as they log on.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

kingdavie12

Yeah will do.. wont be going to sleep anytime soon anyways

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Sigh, another thing to add to the list of topics to bring up with you and clay lol

Welcome kingdavie  :)
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

kingdavie12

Wait, So am i still waiting to see whether i can join or not?

Tslat

Like what you see here?

Zito

He's just the Vanilla guy, we don't feed him. He will bite.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

join our teamspeak, talk with some people, show everyone your cool and not going to act like a 12 year old and you can Probably join.
being active on the forums will help too so go check out the forum games section!
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

kingdavie12

Ain't really got a mic but will try to get one

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Like what you see here?