Main Menu

News:

Support Claytonia:   

Shiretown local market (spawn)

Started by Trospades, October 19, 2013, 08:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trospades

Well ive been off for a few day and decided it was finally time to set up my shop.

Although i did manage to fit it in the little 7x11 area I had claimed, i've yet to think about the most important part.

WHAT SHOULD I SELL?

Though i might eventually think of something, I'd like to know if there are any suggestions or request people might have in regards to whats going to be sold.

Tslat

What you sell it for is the more important question I think lol
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

JudgeCrane

Thanks for advertising my shop in the right hand corner of picture 1 d^_^d

Idk sell anything that some1 else isnt selling and at a fair reasonable price for you and the counsumer. Also maybe have a theme too like i sell iron stuffs, theres a record shop that sells records stuffs, figure what kinda stuffs you wanna sell. Doesnt have to be stuff, you can sell a service like a digging bussiness or protection agency. Sell insurance or be a private investigator lol you can do whatever you want :D

Really like the design aswell  ;D excited there are new shops sprouting up in spawn.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Trospades

im thinking of selling decorative blocks, tools, and maybe some stuff on discount. Discount stuff will change weekly.

Trospades

oh I'm also starting a landscaping/digging and building service so i guess thats kinda where all the request will go...

Tslat

Sounds good... Keep posting updates
Like what you see here?

sharingjan

i always thought that the idea of a shop was to decide what to sell before you build it?
There are no stupid questions except for stupid questions

Zito

That's how it used to be Sharingjan, but times have changed XD.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Like what you see here?

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

I think he just really wanted to put that design somewhere lol, he didn't care about the shop aspect at the time
Like what you see here?

Zito

I think he was basing it off of his town. The shop is kind of a hub for his town, so it has the same design.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

I thought he was building his town way out of spawn
Like what you see here?

Zito

What I meant was that he could sell wares that his town produces there.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Like what you see here?

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins