We are back baby!

A new Start

Started by zerokiriyu, October 12, 2013, 06:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tslat

Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

Completely unnecessary... On another note; Tekkit.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Great minds think alike
Like what you see here?

zerokiriyu

Hey Tslat and Zito, Not trying to be an ass but, I'm trying to pull people into semi-vanilla, not draw them here so you can advertise your servers. That being said please stop the vanilla vs. tekkit crap.

As for the blog, guys I just barely know how to use the forums, so if i didnt run a blog i would need help like everything else I'm trying to do. Y'all forget that I'm new to everything I'm doing ATM.

(yes i said y'all)
Zero-

Tslat

Fair enough, I'll talk to you privately sometime
Like what you see here?

Zito

If you are new, why are you trying to single handedly run a server?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

^ + a few other things
Like what you see here?

Zito

Another thing. Zero, you have to keep up on the applications. If you don't, you will never be able to excel with this server.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

zerokiriyu

I know im trying my best to keep up with everything. I'm not really doing it alone i have a few that are trying to help.
Zero-

Woodsy1995

Guys, I'm gunna do the British thing here and Let some steam out of all of your caskets, What Zero is trying to say, is that he Has to keep this server open, as he is i believe under 18 he is trying everything in his power to keep this Server open, and he is the only one who has stepped up and started advertising and trying to learn the controls and the Commands, that being said

Zito and Tslat are allowed to joke about the vanilla versus tekkit thing, you should Chip in and start saying how Semi-vanilla is better, I know Zero is trying hard i've seen it firsthand, he just needs a boost from the other Admins of the other Servers, Maybe sometimes suggest they take a look at the Semi-vanilla Server or even vote for it on PMC as it is the only one Actually advertised on their i believe.

And with the Blog Zero, we just mean to Every now and again come on here and update us on how you are doing, Just a sentence saying how great the semi vanilla server is doing, I think you are doing a great job and for one can not wait to see the Semi-vanilla Server Flourish into A server to compete with those Fascist dictators of the Tekkit and Vanilla server ;)

Jk guys, we all just need to chill, Thanks Zero for all the hard work you are putting in

Now i'm off to play hunger games

Ciao
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

zerokiriyu

Ya, like Woodsy said (though i am 20 ya dick) Im trying my best. And when i said all that stuff about quit advoing on the threads i was just having a bad day, and i understand its all fun and games, but yall have plenty of things going for you, i dont im basicly starting from the start with no prior admin knowledge. so for what i said, if i seemed an ass i apologise.

As for the forums, Im gonna do that and im proud to say that we had 8 people on the other day and they where all regualers to claytonia. so they stayed a bit, so if this keeps up im hoping clay will give me a bit more time and im sure i will get those donations one way or another.

again sorry for being an ass.
Zero-

Woodsy1995

YOU'RE 20 :O

I never would have guessed it

Woodsy1995

I would have said 17
Sorry haha

Zito

I need to drop by Semi sometime... Also, I actually point any players who are under 18 to Semi whenever I can.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

^ good idea, don't push away

Is the rpg server 18? That could be another option
Like what you see here?

Zito

Not sure what it's going to be. I would recommend making it 18 though.  It isn't open yet though I don't think.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

I think at first Allpone is making it trust based so he will only let the people he trust on, but then it will change to Everyone allowed