Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Event Suggestions

Started by Kaz, March 22, 2013, 09:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaz

Post all suggestions here, remember the rules of the forums and the board. If you have not read the topic explaining the rules, do that now.

Thank you
Stay Cool 8)

Woodsy1995

It's Greek independence day on the 25th
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Kaz

Any ideas of what to do for that? Us Americans are ignorant to these things
Stay Cool 8)

BlazingWildBill

We could do a survival island competition in which we have to see who survives the longest
This is a basis for what we could do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38bCJz2VGkM

BlazingWildBill

We could have seperate islands or we could all go on one island

Kaz

I love survival islands! I di this all the time on single player!
Stay Cool 8)

BlazingWildBill

Kaz

Going to buy me dinner first? ;)
Stay Cool 8)

joe21221

Survival island sounds Fun!

Clay

I will find a few islands and set warps to them.  I will not be setting up any permissions to keep people on their islands.  This event will be on the honor system. 
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

17thFreitag

Assuming this is the right spot for it because it looks like it is.

I was thinking about the roller coaster even and how I would love to take part in it to get involved but it's just not my uhh.. cup of tea. (and the fact that it is already started)

What is my cup of tea however, is pvp (though I won't brag about how good I am because in reality I'm not that good, I just like to believe I am :) )
Basically I was thinking of a pvp event, don't really know how it would work but I was kind of thinking everyone gets the same armor/weapons and we just do a free-for-all style round(s) and we could switch it up to do teams.

Kaz

We have a few pvp arenas on the server. We just need to fix one (the Redstone was messed up) and we can use that! It's a lot of fun and I'll probably destroy you with a bow. :)
Stay Cool 8)

Woodsy1995

As much as i love Frietags idea All cups of tea are actually mine therefore nothing is your cup of tea

Love from the British Overlord Woodsy

xxoo

17thFreitag

Ah okay Kazathus, just joined last night so didn't know :o @Woodsy1995 Oh.. Well, good thing I've only ever drank tea twice then. :)

Kaz

No need to apologize, mate! It's great to see people using the forums and asking questions. That's what we want! A nice community in-game and on the forums!
Stay Cool 8)

Fraisone

Don't let Kaz taunt you. He isn't that great anymore. And I apologize again for the red stone. =P
Did I do that?

Woodsy1995

Its ok You can drink tea :) i would like to get the PVP arenas up and running

joe21221

Random thought, this might be the right place to post.

I think it would be kinda cool if there was like a small kinda place to host a "cops and robbers" like maybe in a village idk. but like i guess kinda a "big game of tag"

I dont know, it was a random thought the other night of something that could be fun.

Kaz

I'm sure it is something we could do, if people would like that. Any more details?
Stay Cool 8)

Mzmerize761

I already I have an idea on how to do that, but I've got a lot I'm working on at the moment. So it's on the back burner for now.
Steam IGN  : Mzmerize761
Xbox Live IGN: Mzmerize761

Kaz

Don't worry, Mez. We don't want you to feel overworked or anything. Do what you can, we appreciate everything you do for the server no matter what :)
Stay Cool 8)

Mzmerize761

What do you think about this event. Fastest time to kill an ender dragon while under nausea. Possibly streamed as well.
Steam IGN  : Mzmerize761
Xbox Live IGN: Mzmerize761

Clay

Quote from: Mzmerize761 on May 07, 2013, 03:36:01 AM
What do you think about this event. Fastest time to kill an ender dragon while under nausea. Possibly streamed as well.

LOL
i would love to see it
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video