Main Menu

Whitelist for Sybl mayhaps?

Started by Sybl, September 29, 2013, 10:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

So, hi everyone. My IGN is Sybl, and I'm 25. I'm a guy living in New Orleans, Louisiana here in the USA (which is GMT -6).

My favorite game other than MineCraft is a LARP I play. For those of you that don't know, that means I dress up in costume once a month, run around in the woods with about a hundred other people for a weekend, and we beat each other up with foam weapons and beanbags.

I found this server advertised on the Technic forums, so I figured I'd apply. I've been playing MineCraft for years, but I recently got into tekkit lite and I've been wanting to try tekkit.

I have two labs, named Katie and Riley.

In Minecraft I'm good at building complex tangles of machinery and automation. I'm not too shabby at making things look nice around my crazy machines, but the machines are my passion!

IRL, I'm good at making things. I do a lot of costuming and prop work for my aforementioned LARP hobby. I like all sorts of music with the exception of country (aside from Cash of course) and religious music. I'm more a fan of playing sports than watching them, and I'll play whatever people around me are playing.

I'm a big part of my LARP community, and most of my RL friends are in that community. I've been on MineCraft more often than not recently, so basically whenever I'm not sleeping.

Bacon is like... the shit, man. I'mma go make some to eat right now.

I've never been in a helicopter, but I HAVE been outside of the US. I was young though, and I'd like to travel more now that I'm an adult.

As for why you guys should whitelist me, I'm a pretty chill dude, I like chatting with people and cracking jokes but I try to be good-spirited about it and not be mean to anyone. I genuinely like having fun with other people who are having fun, even if I don't agree with them all the time.

Here's to (hopefully) seeing y'all soon!

Sybl

Is it bad that I've just been refreshing this page like every half hour? Lol. Sleep schedules? What're those?

Tslat

Sorry Sybl, I'd approve you myself but Zito is the man for the Tekkit server.. Get some sleep, you'll be approved before you know it =)
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Sybl

Last time I went to sleep I dreamed a bunch of creepers blew up my beautiful base. Lol.

That's not even a joke, which is the sad part.

Woodsy1995

Hope to see you around more, you seem like a cool guy and you need to tell me about this larping we don't have it in England.
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Zito

Hi there Sybl. I'm Zito, the admin of the Tekkit server. Sorry it took so long to reply, I just woke up XD. I will whitelist you within the hour! Welcome to Claytonia, and I hope to see you on Teamspeak sometime!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

joe21221

LARP! this seems fun. And woodsy, if im correct watch the movie role models. It is either larping or something similar.

Sybl

In Role Models they play a really simplified version of what we do. Those kind of LARPs actually do exist, but we have a more in-depth system with skills, armor points, health, spells and the like. We throw pictures up on facebook, you can search for 'Nexus LARP'

joe21221

Tslat

It's a lot of fun, but you have to be really into it
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Sybl

It does take dedication. It's a lot of work staying in-character for 48+ hours.

Zito

You do that for 48 hours at a time?! I applaud you Sir!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins