Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

Ark Survival Evolved

Started by Allpone, February 07, 2016, 12:04:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allpone

A friend and I are considering opening a Claytonia dedicated server for this game. Looking for general interest and a round about number of players to see if it would be something for our community. If not he and I will continue to do LAN and non dedicated servers. Clay has given his go ahead on this. So what do y'all think?

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Blazed_N_Stoned

i don't know if my pc can handle that but i would love to have a dedicated server if i could

Allpone

As a man or woman stranded naked, freezing & starving on a mysterious island, you must hunt, harvest, craft items, grow crops, & build shelters to survive. Use skill & cunning to kill, tame, breed, & ride Dinosaurs & primeval creatures living on ARK, and team up with hundreds of players or play locally!

Allpone

Check it out on Steam & YouTube if thier is a high enough interest it may be doable

Clay

I have been looking into Ark for some time now but hesitate bc of its alpha status. Its on humble bundle for $15 right now so i might buy it and come join u some time soon.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Allpone

Right now about once a month I open a small private server nondedicated and a couple friends and I play it is very stable and they plan full release around June

Millarz

I play Ark but I'm already situated on a different server. If you make one, I'd definitely check it out, but I don't know if I'd stick around. I'm a huge fan of the mods that speed up the amount of time it takes to tame/hatch dinos. The server I'm on is 3x speed tame and 2x resources. I think it also upped the amount of dinos that spawn. I don't think I could play the game with slower taming anymore :S
I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.

Allpone

I have upped all those things on our nondedicated server as well but currently I don't see enough interest in the game from the community for me to invest money into a dedicated server