Main Menu

Terraria?

Started by Adumps, October 04, 2013, 11:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adumps

i would love to play terraria with other people.
i would host the server myself, but my computer freezes every time i try to load the map :/
PSN-SirAppleDumpling

Clay

i see a lot of people in the claytonia steam group who play it.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

SwordOfSkorm

id play it but dont have thecashfor it

JudgeCrane

I would like to play some terraria multiplayer im still learning so it should be fun :D
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Zito

I have it, but have only played it once, for about an hour. I would be willing to pkay again if anyone else wanted to.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Farquad94

Im pretty sure Prime put a server up. He told me something about it but haven't talked to him since
Fancy signature

Zito

Get us more info Farquad!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

PrimeZz

I can run a server, I have it all set up to do so. I just couldn't find people to play on it. I don't want to put on up if only 1 person play's for like an hour... Let me know who all want's to play it. Add me on Steam. Look me up through Clay's group.

Zito

I'd play if we could get a bunch of people to play.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Farquad94

prime ive been meaning to get on but havnt but if you can get it set up CORRECTLY then ill play :D
Fancy signature

Zito

Such a subtle statement there Farquad...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

PrimeZz

JudgeCrane

Ill try and see how to join ya I been dabbling around in terraria will be much easyer for me to play and learn with you guys.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Zito

If I remember right it is pretty simple.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins