Main Menu

News:

We are back baby!

We have been called

Started by Allpone, March 24, 2014, 03:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allpone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enitinxYDD8

Join the campaign to take over the lands of Vorringia, Claytonia will not stand by as others flourish in these lands. To Arms Claytonia! Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!

Ok for real its a good game its free I plan to plant our roots in this game as we transition from a Minecraft community to a Gaming community. Before you randomly build a Char get a-hold of me for the details and help.

For warning this game is not a care-bear game you have more than your life to loose it is the #1 PVP game that has ever truly been out i assure you.

Zito

So, you're just going to abandon the RP server?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Millarz

I should come up with a clever signature... eh I'll do it later.

Clay

Quote from: Zito on March 24, 2014, 05:14:09 PM
So, you're just going to abandon the RP server?

you can play more than one game
noone is abandoning minecraft just expanding their horizons
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Zito

It always seemed to me that Allpone had his hands full with RP. Now he's going to be running a server for another game as well? Doesn't seem like RP's future is very bright.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Allpone

Quote from: Zito on March 24, 2014, 08:03:53 PM
It always seemed to me that Allpone had his hands full with RP. Now he's going to be running a server for another game as well? Doesn't seem like RP's future is very bright.

Shadowbane is another game its not me running a server I'm a gamer I play more than one game. This is just another game I'm going to play. Obi and Tslat are also In the RP server doing a fine job i might add. So if others would like to join me in this game please let me know.

Yellow Goat

Okay so I downloaded the game but I'm a bit confused about how to set myself up.
Is there a step by step guide to setting up the game for play?

Allpone

yes i can help you we need to teamspeak it up