Main Menu

Hextech Crafting is live! What did you get on your first chest?

Started by JudgeCrane, March 15, 2016, 04:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeCrane

Pretty hyped for this to come out, sure its random what skins you may unlock but still its 4 free skins per month is pretty cool.
You will be able to get hextech annie and a hextech ward according to the wiki by spending 10 rare gems for each of them. Not sure on the rarity or drop rate of anything yet.
Unlocking chests could be relatively easy by farming them with friends since premade groups have a higher chance of obtaining them.

My first chest: Galactic Azir Skin Shard- 975rp
                        Poro Ward Skin Shard- 640rp

Not bad but I'm probably going to horde everything I open until I know what to do with it.

༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ EVERYONE,GET IN HERE ༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º ༽
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Zito

I got the High Noon Twisted Fate skin shard, and the Astronaut Poro ward skin shard. I'm saving mine as well for now. What do you mean four free per month though?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Technically free because you don't have to spend rp but I meant chests not skins. ;)

If you check on your profile it shows you how many chests are available for the month.
Also got the Amumu Ward and Warring Kingdoms Nidalee on my smurf which is a skin I do want.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Zito

Ooooh I forgot about the chests for S ranks lol. Warring Kingdoms Nidalee is a very good skin as well, and the Amumu ward skin is great too XD.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

W00t!

Got it right after a S darius game.  ;D

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Woodsy1995

From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

JudgeCrane

For the first week then it came for eu, I don't remember if oce got it yet.

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins