Main Menu

News:

Support Claytonia:   

Still work in progress

Started by JudgeCrane, August 15, 2013, 11:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeCrane

Got most of my base finished going to start working on extensions to it kinda like floating islands will have farms although getting sheeps or cows up there will be difficult.
Will at least finish off the other areas before the main area.
Any ideas, questions, criticism?
Thought it was funny to add this picture I took in a texture pack, where the clouds blocked out my base. Partly intentional because I wanted this to happen but did not think it would.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Zito

Can't see much because of the clouds, but my recommendation for sheep and cows up there is to get a grass block and spread it with dirt. Then they will spawn naturally. I would like to see more of this build though, if you want to post more pics. I have always been a fan of floating builds!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

JudgeCrane

Yeah been trying to get that silk touch only .5-1% chance every 16 levels only matter of time.
Oh, you think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it.

Zito

Yeah, I know how that is. I don't have any silk touch picks, or I would let you use one.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins