Started by LeCaptainSpork, August 08, 2013, 09:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeCaptainSpork

Age     17
Gender     Male
Location      Maryland, USA
Time zone      EST or -5 GMT
Favorite game other than MineCraft     Battlefield
How you found out about the server       I was contacted by Claygarth after asking about a server.
How long you have played MC      Right before the updates with wolves/minecarts. 
Your pets names       Cowboy and Trinket
What you are good at in MC     I think I'm a pretty good builder, but I try to do everything so I'm not amazing in any one respect.
What you are good at IRL    I'd say I'm good at Lacrosse, and decent with a guitar and harmonica.
Type of music you like     Rock, Bluegrass, Reggae and Blues.
Do you play any sports       Yes, I play lacrosse and some soccer.
Are you apart of any other communities?     Yes, but I don't really play on them often. They're mainly servers where I just get on and talk to people.
What time do you normally play game?     Any time after 5. I have work and school.
Do you like bacon?    I love bacon of all varieties.
Have you ever been in a helicopter?      Thankfully, I have not.
Is PvP or raiding allowed?     Not outside of the PvP arena. Raiding isn't allowed in any case.
Have you ever been out of your home country?     No, but I will soon.
Will you ever join us in TeamSpeak?    Possibly. I've never used it, and I like to record gameplay, so it would be interesting.
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community.    I'd love to be a part of the server, and I look forward to talking to some new people. Hopefully others don't mind being in videos! IGN: CaptainSpork

RTab

I would like to welcome you to the server! I am sure you will be accepted once a mod sees your application!

Clay

Thanks for joining the server and Welcome to our community.
A list of commands avilable to members can be found Here.
We hope you continue to be an active member by utilizing our forums and join us in our Team Speak 3 voice chat server.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Kaz

A fellow Marylander!
Where ya from? I live outside Baltimore
Stay Cool 8)

Zito

Welcome to  Claytonia! You should add your YT to your forum profile!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

LeCaptainSpork

Thanks guys! I appreciate it. Kaz, I live in Washington County. Not really in any city though. Thanks for the idea Zito! I haven't had the chance to do so yet, so I'll do that now!

LeCaptainSpork

I guess I misread one of the entry boxes when setting up my account, but my IGN is actually just CaptainSpork. I don't know how I didn't catch that, but my IGN is incorrect on my profile. lol.

Devo_008

The Marylanders are coming out of the woodwork here!!!

Welcome to Claytonia, hopefully you enjoy your stay here!
Make sure to take full advantage of everything we have to offer here to make your stay that much more enjoyable!

Zito

Quote from: LeCaptainSpork on August 10, 2013, 06:38:08 PM
I guess I misread one of the entry boxes when setting up my account, but my IGN is actually just CaptainSpork. I don't know how I didn't catch that, but my IGN is incorrect on my profile. lol.

You can change that in your forum profile.

Profile --> Forum Profile --> Minecraft Username

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

LeCaptainSpork

Thanks man, I overlooked it before! I owe ya one :)

Zito

No problem! I'm always happy to help!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins