Chaos Undivided
What time do you normally play game?
After midnight or so
Do you like bacon?
Love it. Had bacon cola.
Have you ever been in a helicopter?
Yes. Flying and on the ground.
Is PvP or raiding allowed?
I don't like it, but server rules are server rules.
Have you ever been out of your home country?
Yeah. A couple times.
Will you ever join us in TeamSpeak?
I don't have a mic. And there's a newborn in the house, so you probably don't want that.

So I'm applying to whatever server Ybron is on.

Clay

Thanks for joining the server and Welcome to our community.
A list of commands avilable to members can be found Here.
We hope you continue to be an active member by utilizing our forums and join us in our Team Speak 3 voice chat server.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Zito

Welcoem to Claytonia! I too remember sponges, my first house in minecraft was underwater, with sponges to keep the water at bay. I am also an AC fan as well. Lastly, Bacon Cola... You've been to Heaven?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Belmont

Thanks, Clay. I'll probably be getting on the server tomorrow as I'm on the road today. But like I said, I've got a newborn in the house, so that's probably the last thing anyone wants to hear over Teamspeak, but at the least I can listen to the chatter and type in game.

Zito, the good old days of "Oh look, water... aaaaaaaand now my entire tunnel's flooded." Right?
Have you played through all the games so far? I'm wrapping up Brotherhood right now, so I'm just a little behind. lol

And that cola, it was not good. I know that's borderline heresy to say about anything bacon, but it was really bad.

Zito

Ah, the good ol' days... -sigh-. I have played through all of them except for AC1. My favorite of all of them is either III or Revelations... Not sure which. What do you think of AC4 so far? Also, on the cola not, I heard it was bad XD. I have heard that there is a place that makes amazing Bacon Ice Cream though...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Belmont

I just wrapped up Brotherhood today and Rev is installing on my PS3 as a type. I'm excited to get back into the boots of Altair again.

What I've seen of 4 is "Assassin Pirates!" And that's all I need to see to fall in complete love with it. I think I"m going to get it on PS4, so that means waiting a while to get the money to buy a PS4, but I think it'll be well worth the wait. From what I've seen, PS4 has some amazing q1 launch titles coming up (Personally, <3 Watchdogs) and I'm excited to see where they go.

Hmm. Bacon ice cream? At first you had my curiosity, now you have my attention.

Devo_008

Welcome to Claytonia I hope you enjoy your time here

RTab

This has such a good title and i honestly dont even know what we are talking about but yeahh <3 i agree with you :P

Zito

Quote from: Belmont on August 04, 2013, 08:27:03 PM
I just wrapped up Brotherhood today and Rev is installing on my PS3 as a type. I'm excited to get back into the boots of Altair again.

What I've seen of 4 is "Assassin Pirates!" And that's all I need to see to fall in complete love with it. I think I"m going to get it on PS4, so that means waiting a while to get the money to buy a PS4, but I think it'll be well worth the wait. From what I've seen, PS4 has some amazing q1 launch titles coming up (Personally, <3 Watchdogs) and I'm excited to see where they go.

Hmm. Bacon ice cream? At first you had my curiosity, now you have my attention.

Rev is amazing. It takes the brotherhood concept to a new level. I really liked the sea combat in AC III, and they expand on it in AC IV. On the PS4 note, I prefer Microsoft, so I am getting an Xbox One.

Finally, about the Bacon Ice Cream... If I remember right, it is some kind of Bacon marmalade, and they mix it in to ice cream.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins