Main Menu

Ybron's Application for consideration

Started by Ybron, July 29, 2013, 03:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ybron

Age                                                       255... nah just kidding 25
Gender                                                  Male
Location                                                Olympia, WA
Time zone                                             Pacific
Favorite game other than MineCraft:    starcraft
How you found out about the server:  Minecraft Forums
How long you have played MC             Since IDev
Your pets names                                  they died.... but frodo and cho'gath... they were fish..
What you are good at in MC                what am i not good at... well.. not the best at pvp.. but everything else (Im kinda awesome)
What you are good at IRL                   Extreme Frisbee, Extreme Gmaing, Extreme Cloud Watching...
Type of music you like                          Pretty much everything... ok i lied, i hate country.. please don't fail me for that..
Do you play any sports                               helllooo.. Extreme Cloud Watching....
Are you apart of any other communities?   Do Imaginary friends count?.. then prob no except my old server that fizzled out.. http://purevanilla.weebly.com/
What time do you normally play game?      When I wake up.. when the Wife leaves for work.. after i eat lunch.. after i snack 8 times a day... when my wife falls asleep ;D
Do you like bacon?                                      Yes, and Id except to be banned if I didn't
Have you ever been in a helicopter?           Does Microsoft flight sim count? otherwise no...
Is PvP or raiding allowed?                           No, but even if it is I don't like it
Have you ever been out of your home country?  Yes I've been on missions all over the globe, Ghana Africa, Elsalvador South America, Nan Chang China, Swinoujscie Poland, Frankfort Germany, And Jarez Mexico
Will you ever join us in TeamSpeak? YES! but i've never used it, so i need to download it real fast, I have skype too: Ybronhaisai@gmail.com
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community. I obsess over Sean Connery's Beard....

Clay

Thanks for joining the server and Welcome to our community.  I love how you filled out the app. I always like it when ppl have a good time with it. Please do join us in TS sometime.
A list of commands avilable to members can be found Here.
We hope you continue to be an active member by utilizing our forums and join us in our Team Speak 3 voice chat server.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Zito

Welcome to Claytonia! Hve you heard about our other servers? We have a Vanilla server for 18+ only that you can apply for whitelist on! The link is here: http://claytonia.net/forums/index.php?board=13.0

We would love to have you join us there as well! Also, Sean Connery's beard is quite impressive...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins