News:

Come join us on Teamspeak

Application.

Started by Bee, June 13, 2013, 05:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bee

Hello I am Brooke.

Time zone: Pacific.
Favorite game other than MineCraft: World of Warcraft or MW3.
How you found out about the server: Minecraftforum.net
How long you have played MC: Over two years.
Your pets names: Random but I have a cat named Nabi. Lol.
What you are good at in MC: Building.
What you are good at IRL: Id like to think I am a good artist.
Type of music you like: Anything really. As long as its not super repetitive.
To you like sports: Yes.
Do you play any sports: At the moment no.
Are you apart of any other communities?: No.
What time do you normally play games? Depends. Im generally always doing something game wise. I run a gaming youtube.
Do you like bacon?: Is that a serious question? Who doesn't like bacon!?
Have you ever been in a helicopter? No.
Is PvP or raiding allowed? Yes but only in a certain world. According to the topic I was reading.
Have you ever been out of your home country? No.
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community: Not exactly. This was the longest app I have ever had to do and probably the most random. Im generally a really nice person and I am looking for a place where I will meet people that some day Ill consider friends. Everyone loves logging onto a server and seeing everyone greet them. I do a lot of build tips and LPs on my youtube and I am currently doing a series with Tbone105. I hope this is enough!

Kaz

Hello and welcome! I'm Kaz, a server admin, pleased to meet you! :) We hope you enjoy yourself on Claytonia and find the friendly community you're looking for (I think you've found it)! Join us on our TeamSpeak server sometime, it's real fun!
Have fun!
Stay Cool 8)

DubhAingeal

Hi there and congrats i finding what i think is one of the best servers out there. Again if you have any question do not hesitate to ask we are all very friendly here and willing to help. Just a few things to start we are a mature server, and there are some threads that are marked 18 and older please be mindful of these threads. also late on weekends we do a community build and stream on twitch your are welcome to join up at anytime. Information on this event can be found here http://claytonia.net/forums/index.php?topic=254.0

Clay

Thanks for joining the server and Welcome to our community.
A list of commands avilable to members can be found Here.
We hope you continue to be an active member by utilizing our forums and join us in our Team Speak 3 voice chat server.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video