17thFreitag's Application!

Started by 17thFreitag, June 14, 2013, 01:02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

17thFreitag

Age 14
Gender Male
Location Saskatchewan, Canada.
Time zone GMT -6
Favorite game other than MineCraft: A ton.. ArmA 2 (DayZ, Wasteland) Battlefield 3, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
How you found out about the server? (post friends name if you were refered) Once upon a time I stumbled upon a MCForums post? :o
How long you have played MC: Since March 2011..
Your pets names: Had a dog named Sandy, also had a cat named Meeko. Both have passed R.I.P :'(
What you are good at in MC: Building I guess and finding them diamonds!
What you are good at IRL: Hockey hockey hockey.. and more hockey.
Type of music you like: Anything that sounds good to my ears.. wide variety.
Do you like sports Yes I like sports. Only sports I kind of dislike is soccer and baseball
Do you play any sports Hockey.. I'm Canadian?
Are you apart of any other communities? Kind of they are sort of "dead" communities one for my old competitive crew in Battlefield 3 and one for an old DayZ survival group.
What time do you normally play game? Whenever I have time. Quite a bit usually. At least 2 hours a day in the evening I'd say.
Do you like bacon? Why yes of course I do!
Have you ever been in a helicopter? Sadly no. Which goes for any airplanes to.
Have you ever been out of your home country? Nope. I might go to Hawaii in the summer.
Why should you be white listed on your Vanilla server? On my vanilla server? No silly, on your vanilla server! I would like to believe that I am a independent black woman who don't need no man! That's why I should be white listed. I am also a mature, trustworthy and honest 14 year old male.
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community. Everyone.. if you haven't played hockey please play hockey. Just for me? :)