Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

My Build 2.0

Started by Whitehawk, June 13, 2013, 09:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitehawk

Well this is my 2.0 House and build, my first house was a hole in the ground as i tried to survive my first few days on MC :) [I ended up dieing twice lol] Turns out lava is not my friend and also if one does not know how to swim do not take a boat in to the water lol!

Anyhow so here is my home:

We have here an over view shot of the house, there is a greenhouse to the back left and some farm animals that stopped by (i will give them a new place to live, that that area is going to be so sort of garden and beck view in the near future :) [im also standing on what was my old farm, soon to be beach]

We then have my house Ground floor:

We then have my storage area:

I name every box to keep it all organized lol

My 1st floor (above ground level):

it has a nice balcony!

Next floor up again:

Dont know what its for but i have it lol!

And the floor above is sort of not done yet so no photos :)

Then this is my green house :)
my home is in the hills, so i needed to dig a lot of dirt out for this to be made lol

Hope you enjoyed looking at it, id welcome some feedback, and some tips etc. also feel free to drop by and check it out in person. If im on TS ill give you the VIP tour lol :)

this is my first ever real build, so im picking it up as i go along, so all feedback is really welcomed :)

It's all fun 'n games till someone loses a keyboard!

fishingrat7

wow great job it looks great :D

Whitehawk

Whitehawk

I just saw on the server that I can get some free diamonds (5) for this post :) is this true!

Clay

Yea but we can only give them to u if ur in-game so next time u see an admin ask about it.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Whitehawk

Whitehawk

You will see in my first IMG that the farm (if you can call it that was at my house) I have not finished clearing the hills you see in the left of the photo and build 2 large barns as i did them i was thinking viking style as im along the sea!

Im now working on an add-on to my house so ill add them when its done :)

Axe

Nice work! I think it would look better with a texture pack. But that's just me. Keep it up!  ;)

Whitehawk

ya as im a bit new to MC i have not tryed any of them addons tbh did not even know they where ok to use on a server like this :)
If anyone has any links for them or ones i should try let me know!
And thanks Axe, maybe you could drop by it and take a screen shot so i could see the diff!

Zito

Looks really nice, I especially like the look of the barns. Oe thing I noticed is that you aren't using f1 when you take screenshots, press f1 before you take them if you want the HUD to be gone in it, it just makes everything look better :P. I can't wait to see where you go from here!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

RTab

Looks awesome better then what i can build! :)

creekside99

Hey man that looks great keep up the good work

Whitehawk

Cheers lads, im working on the next stage of this build which is going to be a large outpost styled castle. ill get some photos up here soon :)

fishingrat7

if you need any help on the build just pm me on the forums or in game  if im in there :D

Whitehawk

Cheers fish, im going to take a few days off from it to just go explore the map but when im back at it and if i need a hand ill send you a PM or something.

fishingrat7