Main Menu

Zito's Introduction Thread!

Started by Zito, June 01, 2013, 10:02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zito

Time zone: PST
Favorite game other than MineCraft: The Halo series
How you found out about the server: Browsing the Minecraft Forums
How long you have played MC: I have played since Beta 1.7.3, August or September of 2011.
Your pets names: Mini, Freeway
What you are good at in MC: I am an all around player in MC, I am especially good at helping other people with their problems in the game.
What you are good at IRL: I am good at doing manual labor and Calculus.
Type of music you like: Rock, Alternative, Metal
Do you like sports: I like Baseball and Football (American Football)
Do you play any sports: I don't play on any teams, but I play the aforementioned games with my friends.
Are you apart of any other communities? In Minecraft I am a Donator on Minecraft Revolution.
What time do you normally play game? I usually play from 6 A.M. to 6 P.M. when I do play, but if I do not play that long, it is usually an hour or so.
Do you like bacon? Of course!
Have you ever been in a helicopter? Nope.
Have you ever been out of your home country? Nah, I haven't even been to the other side of the country.
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community. I am an avid Minecrafter and I love to help people out in any way that I can. If you need help, just ask!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Kaz

Hello and welcome! Hope you enjoy yourself on the server and become a part of our great community :) We're talking in mumble right now, you're cool so far :P lol!

See ya in-game, mate!
Stay Cool 8)

Zito

Thank you! I can't wait to see more of the server!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

DubhAingeal

Hi there and congrats i finding what i think is one of the best servers out there. Again if you have any question do not hesitate to ask we are all very friendly here and willing to help. Just a few things to start we are a mature server, and there are some threads that are marked 18 and older please be mindful of these threads. also late on weekends we do a community build and stream on twitch your are welcome to join up at anytime. Information on this event can be found here http://claytonia.net/forums/index.php?topic=254.0

Zito

Thanks! So, I know this is the wrong thread for it, but I want to play on the Tekkit server. I am not whitelisted there though... My application is in that forum, do you think you could take a look at it please? I would really love to play tekkit! Thanks for reading!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Kaz

Only two people can whitelist and that is Clay and PrimeZ, so whenever they get on they will check the forums, don't you worry mate :)
Stay Cool 8)

Clay

http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins