We are back baby!

Woodsy's White list Application

Started by Woodsy1995, May 28, 2013, 10:00:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodsy1995

Location:  Bude, Cornwall, England, Great Britain, UK, Europe, World
Time zone: GMT
Favorite game other than MineCraft: Battlefield 3, Tetris, Catchphrase
How you found out about the server? I was Taking a gander at the Planet minecraft forums, looking for a server to play and i happened to stumble upon this community called Claytonia, instantly intrigued i was commanded by my inner being to follow my instincts and join the server, I love my inner being <3
How long you have played MC: About 4.5 months on PC, and since it came out on the Sexbox
Your pets names: Petra, Little Black Jack Russel.
What you are good at in MC: Building, and Lovemaking
What you are good at IRL: Politics, Writing, Piano, Occasional murder
Type of music you like: indie, Soft Rock, the background music to two girls one cup
Do you like sports: I love Ice Hockey, and i love Field Hockey, and Basketball is pretty great
Do you play any sports: Yes i do, i play ice Hockey, field hockey, soccer, Basketball, and Softball, which is Basically baseball
Are you apart of any other communities?: No
What time do you normally play game?: usually when others are playing if noone else is playing i dont play.
Do you like bacon?: Yes!, especially if it is wrapped around chicken
Have you ever been in a helicopter?: Not consciously, i was air lifted by a helicopter ambulance once.
Have you ever been out of your home country?: yes indeed
Why should you be white listed on our Tekkit server?: Because I am Oliver Woods, and i would like to help build the spawn <3
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community: Game of thrones series is great, Mumble is great, I like building (Y) have a wonderful day
From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own