Support Claytonia:   

Vanilla Application

Started by DietBandit, March 30, 2016, 12:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DietBandit

In-game name: DietBandit

*Time zone: Eastern

Your two favorite games: Minecraft & Arma 3

*How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)? I do not remember  :-X

Your pets names: Oreo (rabbit)

What you are good at in real life: umm everything and yet nothing

What sort of music you like: Country

Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): nope & used to

Other communities you are a part of: Just random ones if this community does not have it

*What time you normally come online: that really depends on the day, but I normally get off at midnight

*Do you like bacon? Yes, extra crispy please.

Have you ever been in a helicopter? Nope

Have you ever been out of your home country? Ohhh yeah, I grew up 5 minutes from the border of Canada.

How long you have played Minecraft: Oh wow ummm, I think I got the game senior year of highschool. That was when I was 17.

What you are good at in Minecraft: Farming  8)

*Why should you be whitelisted?: I enjoy helping other and building stuff so people can come look and enjoy.

*Is PVP and raiding allowed: PVP is allowed only if both parties agree before hand and no raiding or griefing.

*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules: Yes, I have read the rules.

*Will you join us in Teamspeak?: Yes when I play with anyone from the community or am on one of the servers I get on.

Anything else you want to share with the community: Yes, I am a 25 year old college student...

Tslat

You're already whitelisted for Vanilla.
However because of major performance issues with 1.9, I've had to disable multi-world for now.

Currently Semi-Vanilla is the only playable option, sorry
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

DietBandit

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

DietBandit

i have always been here zito i just hide in the shadows. I am Batman.....

Zito

Batman needs to show up more often :P

~Zito #corrupt4dmins