We are back baby!

Jerridth Application

Started by Jerridth, March 08, 2016, 01:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerridth

*Time zone: Eastern
Your two favorite games: Minecraft, Civ5, & Skyrim
*How did you find out about Claytonia CrazyDad543
Your pets names: Willow and Saddie (Dogs)
What you are good at in real life: Jack of all... but love computers, programming and playing on them.
What sort of music you like: A little bit of everything but Hard Rap and Opera.  Though I lean to Bluegrass, Electronica, Alternative Rock
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): Don't touch the stuff, I hear its bad for yah.  Though I do enjoy camping and getting outdoors.
Other communities you are a part of: Not much any more but Desteria for a bit
*What time you normally come online: 8:00p to 11:00 weekdays and mornings Saturday and Sunday.
*Do you like bacon? To quote Jim Gaffigan, "Bacon Bits are the pixie dust of the culinary industry!".  Who doesn't... no seriously who doesn't, I need to know so  we can have a little talk.
Have you ever been in a helicopter? Nope just planes.
Have you ever been out of your home country? Nope just visited east to west coast
How long you have played Minecraft: Going on 4 years
What you are good at in Minecraft: Building and Redstone stuff
*Why should you be whitelisted?: Because I am a trustworth person (what else do you want to hear) *LOL*
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: No, unless invited to.
*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules: Most of it, I'll read more when I'm not on my lunch break and running out of time.
*Will you join us in Teamspeak?: When I can, I have kids and they can be pretty loud.
Anything else you want to share with the community: I like Bacon!

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Welcome to Claytonia Jerridth

I've whitelisted you for the Vanilla world.
To access it, all you have to do is walk into the outhouse at the campsite at spawn. You can get there using /spawn

If you want to come back to Semi at any time, all you have to do is get back to the spawn in the Vanilla world, walk towards the church and take your first left to see another outhouse

IF you have any questions or comments, just leave a reply here or find me ingame
Have fun
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Clay

http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video