Come join us on Teamspeak

Minecraft!

Started by Zito, January 13, 2016, 01:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zito

Who wants to play some Minecraft?!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

joe21221

Im hoping to be getting a new PC soon then i plan on getting back into it!

Zito

Sounds good Joe! I've really been in a Minecraft mood lately so let me know whenever you want to play. I have it for PC, 360, and Xbox One

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

joe21221

Next time i catch you online for xbox one!

Tslat

Why play it on xbox if you have it on pc? Lol

Less features, less power, less community

Our server is always still there
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

joe21221

PC minecraft will always be superior XD

Sometimes i just enjoy the ability to lay down in bed and be able to minecraft!

Zito

For me it's kind of the same thing, plus the ambiance that you get playing Xbox Minecraft is completely different than PC. Xbox even has Classic Crafting now!!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Zito

Still down to play Minecraft if anyone is interested. Been playing Crundee craft a lot lately, but I'd be down for any Minecraft tbh. Somebody post! It can't just be the two of us!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Like what you see here?

Toa Mata Nui 9

If it weren't for Tslat posting here recently, and me checking the recent posts, I would not have known about this thread. Thanks to Tslat for that.

Sadly, Zito, I am not awake 10 hours before now, nor am I available for Minecraft more than 3 hours after the time of my posting this.
   I only have the one platform version of the game, PC. I don't even own a Xbox 360, nor any Playstation, and mobile versions I haven't played -- or had -- in years and don't like the amount of things the PC version has that I'd be giving up with mobile.

Otherwise I could try, and might like to, I am just not sure how much time I would have to do so.
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)

Zito

I'm down to play anytime I'm online tbh. Just message me on here or League or Teamspeak or something. I need to get used to going back to TS again lol.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Toa Mata Nui 9

I can certainly try, but.

jk.
I'll see if I can catch you on sometime. I'll get Toa56584 to make a bot for it or something lol.
Observation_Bot: Always watching.
quote author=Tslat link=topic=3462.msg27383#msg27383 date=1455684393

Tslat_Bot: Always welcome!
                                         /\
I feel like there may be a connection. |
Conspiracy.

However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)

Woodsy1995

From Lizard to John O' Groats, is the land I own

Tslat

1.9 due out this thursday
I spent the weekend and I'll be spending this week preparing for it, including updating my texturepack and updating plugins

Hopefully I'll have it going by friday!
Like what you see here?

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Toa Mata Nui 9

Tslat

1.9 Delayed by Mojang to the 29th now
lol
Like what you see here?

Zito

Report Mojang for announcing an update then postponing it. If I remember right they never used to say when they were releasing an update...

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Yeah they did all the time
Its just been so long since he last update you don't remember it
Like what you see here?

Zito

Ah, ok. I guess I was mistaken then.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Toa Mata Nui 9

Terraria!
Anyway, I'm prep'ed, pumped, and I'm a-thinkin' I'll be ready for 1.9 --whenever  it shows its [often-]negatively-slurred face!

I'll be the first to try to break the awkward silence following the 1.9 posts here, so getting back to the topic of meeting up in the game -- anyone have much else to add to that?

Tslat

Quote from: Toa Mata Nui 9 on March 01, 2016, 02:43:07 PM
Terraria!
Anyway, I'm prep'ed, pumped, and I'm a-thinkin' I'll be ready for 1.9 --whenever  it shows its [often-]negatively-slurred face!

I'll be the first to try to break the awkward silence following the 1.9 posts here, so getting back to the topic of meeting up in the game -- anyone have much else to add to that?

1.9 is released and I've got the server currently running on it.
Like what you see here?

Toa Mata Nui 9

Quote from: Tslat on March 01, 2016, 03:11:21 PM
Quote from: Toa Mata Nui 9 on March 01, 2016, 02:43:07 PM
Terraria!

1.9 is released and I've got the server currently running on it.
So I've heard, but it is not quite 100% "done" and configured yet... I'll wait around 'til its nearer the cross-world travel stuff being fixed.

Post-Post-Send Addition:
Quote from: Toa Mata Nui 9 on March 16, 2016, 12:36:16 PM
Quote from: Zito on February 23, 2016, 08:51:23 PM
Report Mojang for announcing an update then postponing it. If I remember right they never used to say when they were releasing an update...
Oh, you mean the Seecret Updates?

Tslat

The server won't be 100% done for a while -- hence the decision to put it up now with some missing features.

The only thing you're missing out on is the creative world and switching back and forth between vanilla/semi, which almost no-one does anyway.

Like what you see here?

Toa Mata Nui 9

Quote from: Tslat on March 01, 2016, 04:39:05 PM
The server won't be 100% done for a while -- hence the decision to put it up now with some missing features.

The only thing you're missing out on is the creative world and switching back and forth between vanilla/semi, which almost no-one does anyway.
I switch between Semi-&Vanilla every now and then, but if you think it will take a while, then no sense in my waiting for such a length of time for that... I'm just unlucky is all... (... had plans; plans were flawed, 'Plan C' now in effect.)

Hope to see someone in-game soon!