Main Menu

News:

Online Since 2012

NPC Housing Project

Started by soubuckeye, May 18, 2013, 10:59:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soubuckeye

So I took mayorship of a village, and set about doing a public works project for my local NPC's.  I built this big apartment complex for them, and let love spread her wings.  I fear no zombies or creepers getting in, as I've got some naturally occurring security (three of em!) making sure everyone behaves.

The third shot is of the castle I've built.  Future plans include expanding the castle some, and expanding the village itself.  All NPC's live in the apartment complex, but by adding buildings (and thus doors) I'll be expanding the population.

BTW... Folks are welcome to stop by the NPC farm and trade. :)  I have a gate (will be adding a couple more) into the fence at -12516, -8923.  The castle is also open to visitors as well.  The blacksmith shop in town has an anvil, and I am working on finishing off an enchanting room at the castle.  Obviously, the usual rules about griefing apply.

-Eric
The views expressed may not be those of the management.  In fact, they're likely just the irrational ravings of a certifiable lunatic.

fishingrat7