Main Menu

News:

Come join us on Teamspeak

New semi vanilla build I need help with

Started by Toa Mata Nui 9, July 31, 2015, 12:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toa Mata Nui 9

So I'm planning on making a rather large build in Semi, but lack some resources I need to complete it, such as rails and their powered variant as well as many building blocks, 'most anything but Cobblestone and Stone Brick would be preferable.

I would need as much rail and powered rail as can be spared as well as help constructing a nether tunnel to the hub at GoatWood and to the portal at Spawn.
Again, almost anything in the way of building blocks except for normal stone derivatives (by that I mainly mean very little of the following: Cobblestone, cobblestone stairs/slabs, Stone Brick, Stone Brick Stairs/Slabs, Stone -- and of course NO Silverfish blocks)

Any unused materials will be put in a "Community Builds" chest somewhere yet to be determined, but most likely in, near, or on the outskirts of the town of GoatWood.
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)

furryoldlobster

If only I had all my computer parts.....I have so much stone
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

schuminator85

It is what it is

Toa Mata Nui 9

Ok, so...
A) @furryoldlobster: Just to clarify, what kinds of stone do you have a to spare?
B) @schuminator85: You said you had "a ton" of something? What of, exactly?

However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)

schuminator85

It is what it is

Toa Mata Nui 9

that was fast... while you were posting that I was fixing my grammatical errors... did you see the post change without refreshing the page by any chance?