Main Menu

News:

Come join us on Teamspeak

Lobster's Ocean Temple

Started by furryoldlobster, June 27, 2015, 12:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

furryoldlobster

After a couple of days...finally making progress. 
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Tslat

Same pic in my Texture pack, just for the pretties
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

smith1701

Toa Mata Nui 9

Sorry about not having materials the other day... I meant to mention that to you before you left, else I would have had it done by now. I can get on today if you still want it built and if you have the materials... I'll tell you what they are in-game, to my best knowledge. Anything left unused will be returned.
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)

furryoldlobster

I'm OK for now...I mean I'm gonna need roughly 6000 pieces of glass....but I'm working on it
~ cinema sign.

furryoldlobster

The Grinder is complete (still needs some efficiency improvements) and gives a couple hundred drops per hour (I've heard of 10k drops per hour, but I'm keeping the temple intact, so I went for a mix of looks and functionality).  Its a start.  I can finally start trading fish, prismarine, lanterns, etc to all the players on this fantastic server.  Will post pictures when I get home. 

For now....its green tea, then date time!!!

...I'm a little excited.   
~ cinema sign.

schuminator85

Good job Furry, yeah a fully functional guardian farm puts out so many items its crazy!
It is what it is

furryoldlobster

There's no real need for something like that....and the item storage and transportation system would have to be massive.   I'd rather keep my temple than remove it for a cube of guardian death
~ cinema sign.

schuminator85

That what I had done in the last map and it put out something like 1300 items an hour.
It is what it is

Toa Mata Nui 9

that's a lot of items! how did you store all of them???
~Current Claytonia Vanilla Minecraft Photographer, Toa Mata Nui 9

(If you need to contact me, you can usually find me on Steam.
However, I will try to check my inbox on the forums more often, so if I'm not [available] on Steam, try PM-ing me here.)

furryoldlobster

Mass storage system with sorter.   I've been playing around with hoppers and comparators on my test world.   Turns out they aren't tough to building.   Toughest part is finding packed ice for the transport system.
~ cinema sign.

schuminator85

What furry said, mass storage system with sorter that recieves items from a ice/water transport system.
It is what it is

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins