Age - 15 (16 in June)
Gender - Male
Location - Israel
Time zone - GMT + 0200
Favorite game other than MineCraft - Battlefield 3
How you found out about the server - A friend
How long you have played MC - Over a year and a half
What you are good at in MC - Redstone, item/exp farms
What you are good at IRL - Stealing oxygen from other humans.
Type of music you like - I just listen to what I like, no specific category
Do you like sports - Mostly running/swimming, though I rarely do either, I still like em.
Do you play any sports - Nope
Are you apart of any other communities? - TheCreeperCartel, I quit over a month ago after being in it for 14.5 months.
What time do you normally play game? - On a regular day, 15:00 - 23:00, varies on wether I'm in the mood or not, usually goes on for long play sessions (around 6-8 hours)
Do you like bacon? - Never tried it, want to try.
Have you ever been in a helicopter? - Nope
Have you ever been out of your home country? - I currently live outside of my home country.

Clay

welcome to the community i hope that you continue to be active on the forums and join us in voice chat sometime soon.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

fishingrat7

Alyex227

I'm likely not to stay.., mostly due to the lack of TPA for members, I joined to play with asplshofcitrus, without that feature it's not as fun and will most likely just be frustrating.., we'll see I guess

Kaz

Well we are sorry to have disappointed you; but tpa is not allowed for members for specific reasons. We will, however, tp you to her if an admin is on. I hope you decide to stay, if not, I hope you find the server that meets your expectations :)
Stay Cool 8)