News:

Come join us on Teamspeak

My Own App

Started by OD0xCaliburr, December 26, 2014, 11:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OD0xCaliburr

*Time zone: Pacific
Your two favorite games: Farcry 3 and Destiny
*How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)? I was looking for a server on google
Your pets names: I don't have any
What you are good at in real life: Baseball, Skateboarding, and Snowboarding
What sort of music you like: Alt. Metal, Grunge, and Hard Rock
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): Baseball and Football
Other communities you are a part of: I am a Moderator on a small server called The Ender Race
*What time you normally come online: Usually on the weekends because I am too busy during the week and too tired when I come home from work.
*Do you like bacon? Um what kind of question is this? Of course I do. You have got to be inhuman to not like it.
Have you ever been in a helicopter? Nope.
Have you ever been out of your home country? Yeah, to North America's National Park ol' Canada
Why should you be whitelisted (*Vanilla Minecraft server only): Because I can work well in a team and I respect what rules there are.
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: Well I'm not sure. I did look for it in the forum but saw it nowhere, I mean if it is a rule I will follow it. I don't really care for griefing players anyways. I would rather find a home away from other players and have my own secluded area.
*What games will you be playing with us? Probably just the vanilla server mostly but I think I might try out the other things you have to offer.
*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules (You seriously need to before you apply): Yes.
*Will you join us in Teamspeak (Join Teamspeak after posting this application to be approved quicker): Yeah, I already have TS downloaded too.
Anything else you want to share with the community:

Tslat

For the Record - PVP is allowed ONLY if both players agree to it prior.
Raiding is simply banned.

Welcome to Claytonia though!

I've gone and whitelisted you on the Vanilla server, feel free to jump on at Node32.Minecrafted.net:25717

If you have any questions, comments or otherwise; please feel free to contact either myself or Clay on the forums, ingame, or in Teamspeak. You can also just reply to this thread if you want.

Hopefully I'll see you active ingame, around the forums, and in Teamspeak!
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!