Main Menu

KirbyKrafter's application for membership

Started by KirbyKrafter, November 03, 2014, 09:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KirbyKrafter

*Location:  veried, but permenant place is North Carolina, America(I travel a lot)
*Time zone: EST
Your two favorite games: Minecraft, Sims 4, shovel knight, pokemmo, skyrim, pikmin, i can go on and on with this one.
*How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)? to people named google, and minecraft forums.
Your pets names: can't say how i think this matters, but Night and haily
What you are good at in real life: Cooking and a good bit of programming(again i don't see how this matters...)
What sort of music you like: rap, hip hop, classical, Christian contemporary
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): Swimming(I play this one)
Other communities you are a part of:  Stephencraft(I'm a moderator there btw)
*What time you normally come online: usually around afternoons- midnight
*Do you like bacon? yes, what kind of question is this?
Have you ever been in a helicopter? My job takes me many places and I do travel in helicopters to some of them so yes.
Have you ever been out of your home country? yes
Why should you be whitelisted (*Vanilla Minecraft server only): I am a very, how should I put it? good person I guess? I have never griefed, even when allowed, I have a pretty good sense of humor, and I love minecraft.
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: sure, why not?
*What games will you be playing with us?Minecraft, i saw you played league so that too.

Clay

Welcome!
You have been whitelisted. I hope you enjoy our little community.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

KirbyKrafter

Thank you sir(or madam, I'm not good at matching genders to usernames).

Zito

Welcome to Claytonia! I noticed you said you'd be playing League with us? I kind of run the League part of our community around here, so if you'd like to get involved, just add me and message me in game! My IGN is Zito6694, if you see me online then I will be there. You can also head over to the League of Legends section of our forums and see who else in Claytonia plays!

On another note, if you look to the left of people's posts you can see their Gender :P.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins