News:

Support Claytonia:   

Decaf's Application (Decaf1993 ingame)

Started by decaf, September 06, 2014, 03:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

decaf

*Time zone: EST
Your two favorite games: Left for Dead 2 and Minecraft
*How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)? Saw a post on the MC forums. I don't remember the name on it.
Your pets names: Buttercup (she's a python).
What you are good at in real life: Martial Arts, I'm a third degree blackbelt in Taekwondo and practice several other styles as well.
What sort of music you like: Rock in all of its forms!
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): I like baseball, but I stopped playing when I started college.
Other communities you are a part of: As of now just a small group of friend's that I knew from High School.
*What time you normally come online: My schedule is very scattered, but the most normal time would be evenings after 8pm EST.
*Do you like bacon? Being American I believe bacon should be given its own category as a daily nutritional requirement.
Have you ever been in a helicopter? Yes, but I prefer planes...I'm even a student pilot.
Have you ever been out of your home country? Yes, I just returned from a 3 month long adventure in Europe.
Why should you be whitelisted (*Vanilla Minecraft server only): I don't steal, grief, or partake in childish nonsense while still having fun in the MC world.
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: PVP is allowed as long as both people agree. Raiding is not allowed.
*What games will you be playing with us? League of Legends and Minecraft mostly. I may get into some others, but I've been out of the videogaming community for awhile.
*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules (You seriously need to before you apply): Yes.
*Will you join us in Teamspeak (Join Teamspeak after posting this application to be approved quicker): Yes.
Anything else you want to share with the community: I'm a very casual gamer. I start medical school in a year so I am focused on making sure I keep my grades for my final year of my undergrad. School will always be my priority, but that doesn't mean I will never hop on to have some fun.

Clay

Welcome to the forums!
It is nice getting to know you in teamspeak. I hope you have found a new home here at Claytonia
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Tslat

Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

Welcome to Claytonia! I hope to see you on The Rift sometime! My IGN is Zito6694 on League, feel free to send me a friend request!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

decaf

Thanks guys! I'm working tonight but hope to meet you all son!