im a member/

replie
1 (100%)
hit me up
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

albo

me
hey guys manue here i play base ball i like to chat in skype i love to build and just survival also my ign is xXalbo_kingXx and this is my intro i wana start streaming i might right now and i have a youtube channel supercowgameing i won a mlg tornement and i just wana have fun thanks

Clay

In your introduction you must include your minecraft username this will help streamline the process.
Please say something, anything about yourself. This will help create a community.
While you are in the introduction thread we suggest looking at other introductions to get to know other players.
Posting your age and timezone is not required but is recommended, we are just curious.
Once you introduce yourself ask ClayGarth PrimeZz or MzMerize to upgrade your status in game.
What you might want to include in your intro.
Location (state or country will be enough)
Time zone
Favorite game other than MineCraft
How you found out about the server
How long you have played MC
Your pets names
What you are good at in MC
What you are good at IRL
Type of music you like
To you like sports
Do you play any sports
Are you apart of any other communities?
What time do you normally play game?
Do you like bacon?
Have you ever been in a helicopter?
Have you ever been out of your home country?
Anything else you can think of that you would like to share with the community.
These are just suggestions this is not an application.The only thing that is required is on the 1st line of this post in big bold red letters.

A Note to new users.
The reason behind having you do an introduction on the forums is to help start a community. If you post an intro say " Hi i am bob and i like minecraft" you are not contributing to the community in any way. The introductions are on here so members can come and read a little bit about you.  If this is asking too much then you have come to the wrong place. All the members of the server want to meet new people, not just play the game with some random players. SO.. If asking you to meet some very nice people in a great community by making a legit introduction is too much you have come to the wrong place.

Below is a link where you can find what commands are available to the different groups of players.
http://www.claytonia.net/forums/index.php?topic=10.0
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video