Main Menu

Hexxit RPG Mod Status

Started by Tslat, July 15, 2014, 07:01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tslat

Hey guys, figured I'd give you a bit of a status update...

As most of you surely know by now; I've been trying to work on my own Forge mod for the Hexxit RPG server.

Previously, it hadn't been going very well at all. After many days of trial and error however, I managed to figure out how to get it to do something productive.

Now since then the server has gone to being live, and seems to be running fairly well. Obviously it's running without races at the moment, but as soon as I get the mod to a stable point I'll be able to add it to the server.

At this point in time the mod is only server-side, meaning that you will not need to update or download anything when I put the mod in. Depending on where we decide to take the mod in the future, this could change however. We can deal with that later.

Since I discovered how to get this mod working, I've been swamped with work, so progress has been a little slow.. For now, just enjoy the server as it is, and your races and other such things will come soon enough.

On another note, is a replacement for the death message system wanted, like the other RP server? Or is it something that doesn't really interest many people?
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Blaidrug

Lol on the one hand, yea the custom death messages were awesome lol pretty sure we all loved them.
But duuuude, you've been working your fine, Aussie ass off. You gots to relaaax maaaan.
Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf...

Zito

I think the death messages are awesome, and add an extra bit of humor to the server. If it's too much trouble though, I say just focus on the rest of the aspects of the Mod.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins