Main Menu

trueVanillaMC's Application

Started by NJBloom, July 11, 2014, 03:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NJBloom

*Time zone: PST which I think is GMT -7 if not, GMT -8.
Your two favorite games: Minecraft and RuneScape.
*How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)? I found out about Claytonia on the Minecraft forums.
Your pets names: Lilo (F Shitzu Bichon) and Max (M Multiese Terrier)
What you are good at in real life: Playing games on my laptop, sports, fishing, phishing (just kidding :P), speaking, eating, sleeping, walking, running, riding a bike, riding a scooter, riding a skateboard, going to the bathroom, showering, petting my dogs, using PayPal, buying things and using my mouse connected to my laptop.
What sort of music you like: I like rap mostly, but I can stand all sorts of music.
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): I play Lacrosse, Soccer, and Rugby.
Other communities you are a part of: Steam if that counts?
*What time you normally come online: I'm on my laptop generally all day unless I'm at Lacrosee so I guess 11:00 AM PST.
*Do you like bacon? Yes, only if it's soft though. I don't like the crunchy bacon...
Have you ever been in a helicopter? Once before, but it was scary.
Have you ever been out of your home country? A few times to the USA.
Why should you be whitelisted (*Vanilla Minecraft server only): I'd like to join this server because I've been looking for a vanilla Minecraft server for a while now after I shut mine down and I like the fact that you're only allowing mature players and you've got a forums etc. setup to use. I'd love to join this community and hangout instead of going on singleplayer and being lonely with my pet wolf Q_Q.
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: No raiding, but you may PvP if both players consent.
*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules (You seriously need to before you apply): I honest to god read the forum posts about the rules because the application template asks some of them.
*Will you join us in Teamspeak (Join Teamspeak after posting this application to be approved quicker): I'd love to join the Teamspeak whenever possible. Although, I have a buddy over and he wants to play Borderlands 2 so I'll be on soon after this is posted (or I should.)
Anything else you want to share with the community: Well, I really like Stay Classy memes and I hope you accept me because this looks like  a great tight-knit, thriving community I could really enjoy myself in and build!

Thanks for reading,

Noah

Tslat

Hey Noah,

Unfortunately, with the Vanilla server requiring our players to be 18+; I'm unable to whitelist you on it at this time.

If you are here when you turn 18 I'll be happy to do so however.

In the meantime, we're also setting up an adventure server which should be up and running within the next 2 days or so. Perhaps you'd like to hang around and find out more about that

Otherwise, thanks for checking us out.

Tslat
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Zito

Welcome to Claytonia! Sorry about the Vanilla server, but it is 18+ for a reason lol. It helps keep away the griefers and such. We are also a community that plays games other than Minecraft though. Have you ever played League of Legends? We have quite a few of us that do here. You could also check out some other games we play here, just head over to the General Gaming section of the forums.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins