Main Menu

News:

Come join us on Teamspeak

6 Months. Way to GO!

Started by Allpone, April 30, 2014, 08:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allpone

We have been up and alive for just over 6 months now, & open to the public, It's been bumpy ride along the way. Admins and Players alike don't always agree and there are the feuds' that have taken place, but when it is all said and done and the dust settles we are still all here.  Able to act like a family,   (Dysfunctional?  Sure maybe.) But still a great community, our differences is what keeps us a great minecraft family with creativity to go around.

So many of you have put not only your fun time into this server but there has  been you're time of thought and hard work as you put your skills and your heart into this great hobby of ours.

Please don't be offended if I miss what you have done because I'm not going to be able to get everyone but I want to thank you for your work directly.

(In no direct order)

Tslat: Your hard work and dedication to programming & endless hours to make our servers custom plugin has been greatly appreciated by not only me but all our players. Not to mention all the little things in-between. I Thank you.

Obi: Your loyalty and hard work to keeping up with your duties as a player and admin keeping the balance that keeps us all on stable ground. Whatever the project stopping what you're doing to make it easier on everyone admins and players alike. I Thank you.

CJ: Many of you may not know but CJ has spent countless time investing in the server not only as a dedicated player but our lead Recruiter, his hard work and his character is a credit to our server and I Thank You.

Saya: If we had a chief builder my vote would go here her time spent trying not just to build things but to build things to perfection that takes a special kind of OCD which is in this case a complement.

Kat: Our scribe who spends many hours writing down the stories that take place on our server always researching and making sure the whole story is recorded.

_Chick: Chick has also spent lots of hours building in our server and without the push took her own initiative to start recruiting and everyone knows a pretty face brings in players.

Yellow: may have logged more hr than anyone playing as a dwarf showing and helping players of all kinds and you just need someone like that in the server who is there as a player for everyone.

THE RANGERS: This small team is our customer service and whenever the server has had new players they look to them or have issues they look to them they are our go between that divide player and admin. Could not run this server without the Rangers. Also Welcome Tricky as our newest Ranger Congrats.

Zito-Woodsy: Yup that's right you two where great support in the start of this project and I don't want you left out thank you for helping build and get it all ready for all the players to jump in.

This list could go on and on and I am truly sorry if you feel I missed your name, or something you have done for the server I am well aware that i dont have everyones name. (like Clay why would I say thank you to him :P) The point is your deeds as staff or even just players do not go unnoticed and it is appreciated to a sincere level. To all my RPer's Thank you for your time and I hope your having a good time and I hope we have a good time months even years to come.

Tslat

Lots more plugin goodies to come, the extra races are only part 1 of my major overhaul of the system

I should also mention that with those extra races, the plugin passed the 5000 lines of code mark
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

furryoldlobster

A very special thanks goes out to all the donators and advertisers for RP as well as for Claytonia in general.
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Zito

Thank you to you as well Allpone! Even when all of us players are a pain, you still deal with it, and keep the server going. Whatever happens, you are doing a great job there on RP. Keep it up!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Kathryn

Hey! Dysfunctional is my word!
— throws a tantrum —
(just kidding)

EDIT:: I did a double take — I'm in there? Wow, that's... wow. Thank you, too, Allpone. You've really done a lot of pretty awesome things yourself, y'know? Keep it up!