Main Menu

News:

Come join us on Teamspeak

Orc Extinction, why did it happen?

Started by Farquad94, April 25, 2014, 08:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farquad94

For anyone who is coming back or entering wondering why some remnants of the Orc race are still here can know exactly why they vanished. I would like to know the full reason as well.
Thank you to all who know.
Fancy signature

Allpone

The orcs where taken out by the Norse Deity Thor, For a couple reasons:

1. A new chapter of story that opened up to sevral players
2: The many complaints we had about the Orcs. (ranging from Cheating to them not following there race rules and more...)
3: The lack of interest in the Race it had been a long while sense any orc players had been around and there pvp aspect was no longer needed with the un op, non admin alfar players had filled there whole with the pvp.
4: Story Story Story

furryoldlobster

Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Farquad94

Quote from: Allpone on April 25, 2014, 08:22:28 PM
2: The many complaints we had about the Orcs. (ranging from Cheating to them not following there race rules and more...)

So my Alfar topic can still be legitimate since the cheating complaints range back to Donutninja days...
Fancy signature

Allpone

You find and learn this story from playing in the game.

Farquad94

Fancy signature

Tslat

There does need to be more action on my server lore thread, but people seem to forget it, I apologise
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

furryoldlobster

QuoteYou find and learn this story from playing in the game.

Well yes, of course.  You should also have a section dedicated to the events written out for players to read outside of game.
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Clay

Quote from: furryoldlobster on April 25, 2014, 09:24:05 PM

Well yes, of course.  You should also have a section dedicated to the events written out for players to read outside of game.
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Tslat

We already kinda do...
I'll discuss it again with the others
Like what you see here?

Allpone

There are also in game books to be found to read about the stuff

Zito

You know, instead of avoiding answers and such, and referring to things that are not true or relevant, you could just explain why the Orcs were really removed. I like how Allpone says "Non-OP Alfar". It makes me laugh at such a false statement.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

What false or irelevant information was given? Allpone's 4 exact points were the EXACT reasons the Orc race was removed.

If you can't understand that, maybe it has something to do with the fact that you don't even play the server
Like what you see here?

Zito

Quote from: Allpone on April 25, 2014, 08:22:28 PM

1. A new chapter of story that opened up to sevral players
3: The lack of interest in the Race it had been a long while sense any orc players had been around and there pvp aspect was no longer needed with the un op, non admin alfar players had filled there whole with the pvp.
4: Story Story Story

Alfar not OP. False. All Alfar are OP. You guys are just attempting to destroy anyone who does not agree with your power hungry adminship on the RP server.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

this thread is over. it got off topic. (starting talking about alfar and not the story line of the orcs. )

The people who dont play on the server are still showing an interest in what happens on the server, regarding story line. . i also think this is a cool idea so if anyone would like to keep the rest of the community up to date on the story line it would be awesome!

/thread
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video