News:

Online Since 2012

Application for RPG server

Started by Klamoy, April 21, 2014, 08:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klamoy

*Time zone: Central
Your two favorite games: Dust:An Elysian Tail and Minecraft
*How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)? : Was just searching for a good server
Your pets names: Red, DJ, Fluffy, Patches
What you are good at in real life: Sports, video games
What sort of music you like: All of it
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?): Baseball, Tennis, Bowling, Track
Other communities you are a part of: MCJROTC, Police explorers, British Culture Club, and physical training team
*What time you normally come online: Diferent everyday
*Do you like bacon? Of Course, how could you not?!
Have you ever been in a helicopter? No
Have you ever been out of your home country? No
Why should you be whitelisted (*Vanilla Minecraft server only): I enjoy gaming with others and dont like arguments. i follow the rules.
What race do you want to be (*RPG Minecraft server only): HUMAN
*What is rule #4 (*Towny server only): and i quote "Do not be an ass"
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: Nope
*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules (You seriously need to before you apply): Yes
*Will you join us in Teamspeak (Join Teamspeak after posting this application to be approved quicker): Ill sure try
Anything else you want to share with the community: Kittens, lots and lots of kittens ^^

Zito

Welcome to Claytonia! Unfortunately, our Vanilla server is generally reserved for our members over the age of 18. Out other servers, however, are free game! I will rank you up on the Toqny server as soon as possible, if Furry hasn't gotten to it by the time I get on tomorrow. (Posting from my iPhone currently) Again, welcome to Claytonia, and I hope to see you in Teamspeak sometime!

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

You're missing a required field there
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!