News:

We are back baby!

Zennyzen's Application

Started by Zennyzen, April 09, 2014, 12:35:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zennyzen

*Time zone: EST (EDT as of now)
Your two favorite games:
*How did you find out about Claytonia (If someone referred you, write their name)? Minecraft Server List.
Your pets names:
What you are good at in real life:
What sort of music you like:
Do you like sports? (Do you play any?):
Other communities you are a part of:
*What time you normally come online: Late my time. Probably 10 P.M or later.
*Do you like bacon? Of course.
Have you ever been in a helicopter?
Have you ever been out of your home country?
Why should you be whitelisted (*Vanilla Minecraft server only): Not joining the Vanilla server.
What race do you want to be (*RPG Minecraft server only): Golem.
*Is PVP and raiding allowed: No.
*Have you read the forum posts about Claytonia and its rules (You seriously need to before you apply): Yes.
*Will you join us in Teamspeak (Join Teamspeak after posting this application to be approved quicker): No. If this is a deal-breaker, that's fine. I'm not joining a TS, sorry.
Anything else you want to share with the community:

Zito

Welcome to Claytonia! I'm sure an RPG admin will take a look at your app soon. In the meantime, have you checked out or Towny server?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

furryoldlobster

Welcome to Claytonia!  Home of the original D & D Furry edition!
Sustainability comes from small gestures. Don't let your comfort become waste.
~ cinema sign.

Tslat

Hey Zenny, that's unfortunate about the teamspeak, but it's ok.

When a Ranger or Admin next catches you ingame, we'll be able to get you set up - though Golem race is slightly limited, but we'll see how it goes

If you have any further questions or comments, feel free to post on these forums or private message me
Like what you see here?

We can't keep doing it without you!

Saya

he decided not to play because he couldn't be a golem

Zito

That turns a lot of people off from RP it seems.

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Yes I'll be discussing it with Obi before the weekend, got a list of things to work on for RP
Like what you see here?

zerokiriyu

Unfortunately, there can only be so few golems until the player count rises for the whole server. If there were too many golems, the other players would not be having fun, and would just get mad all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zero-

Zito

I loved working with the Golems back in the day. The old contracts were always fun. Is RP really that low on people now?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Clay

yes, its the same 10 +/- people as always. its awesome how much they love the server!
http://youtu.be/7XL8HV0GcPM  <--Share the video

Obi42

Quote from: Tslat on April 09, 2014, 04:25:09 AM
Yes I'll be discussing it with Obi before the weekend, got a list of things to work on for RP

I've already updated the rules post to note that there are not any Golem slots available right now. Won't be until the other races are a little more populated.
"These are not the mobs you're looking for..."

Zito

Which doesn't seem to be happening much these days :/. You guys used to get at least one new person every day, what happened?

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

Like what you see here?

Zito

~Zito #corrupt4dmins

Tslat

We will be getting back to it, its just been a break for obi and I've been busy with other things
Like what you see here?